Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

What measures do you think the government will take to stop inklers in the oncoming years

Ihatereddit

Ihatereddit

Femhorroid Respecter
★★★★★
Other than censorship of course
Personally I think the will make a bachelor tax

they wont do shit because they are enjoying this

I am hopeful for the eventual growth of more and more subhumans, however, realizing the bitter truth that is the blackpill and campaigning against modern degeneracy, as hypergamy and foid standards increase while civil and economic upheaval shows no sign of stopping; change and collapse is inevitable, it only depends on however more long it will take. :feelshehe:

Once it reaches this point of a larger percentage of men actively being cut out by foids and rotting in isolation, blackpilled, I expect banning in many countries of any wrongthink against foids or the bluepill that's regarded as "hate speech" by the average normie, or the elites just increasing their authoritian grasp over us; that, or an impending collapse results in actual concessions to us, but this won't be happening anytime soon. :feelsjuice: