Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion what matters most?

Looks vs NT

• Looks

Votes: 13 81.3%
  • NT

Votes: 3 18.8%

• Total voters
Autist chad will still get whores
NT trucel will never get anywhere no matter how hard he tries

Obviously looks

Obviously NT, just look at the number of 6 ft+ mentalcels here with above average faces.

being tall good looking and having a profitable career
money and career mattered more in old times, but due to hyper femenism any foid who tries can money mogg a hardworking man

Autist chad will still get whores
NT trucel will never get anywhere no matter how hard he tries
Unfair comparison. Who is statistically more likely to never reproduce, get married, remain celibate, or find a romantic relationship, a NT or an autist of equal looks?

SOME STATISTICS:
85~90% of autistics are unemployed and will never be able to have careers,
2/3 of autistic men die without even one relationship from start to finish,
And the autism suicide rate is 15x the general population's. Everyone thinks it's okay to discriminate against autistics, there is nothing good about this disorder. Nothing will ever change because this is the way I was born. I will never find love and will never be able to connect with others like they can with each other because of this retarded disorder.
90% of autistic kids get bullied in school and one study found that 63% of all bullied kids were Aspergers.

Unfair comparison. Who is statistically more likely to never reproduce, get married, remain celibate, or find a romantic relationship, a NT or an autist of equal looks?

SOME STATISTICS:
85~90% of autistics are unemployed and will never be able to have careers,
2/3 of autistic men die without even one relationship from start to finish,
And the autism suicide rate is 15x the general population's. Everyone thinks it's okay to discriminate against autistics, there is nothing good about this disorder. Nothing will ever change because this is the way I was born. I will never find love and will never be able to connect with others like they can with each other because of this retarded disorder.
90% of autistic kids get bullied in school and one study found that 63% of all bullied kids were Aspergers.
Autism wasn't even a real disorder until a couple of decades ago, we wouldn't be autistic if people actually talked to us

Its just the way mordern way of saying socially awkward, and no kid is born socially awkward