Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

What makes you think...

idkwattodowithlife

idkwattodowithlife

Banned
-
That Incels could take the virginity of virgin woman's whom have no yet been defiled nor tainted. Most virgin girls wouldn't want to lose their virginity's to the likes of an Incel or any low value man. They imagine losing their virginity to the likes of Prince Charming, i.e. Chad. Additionally and perhaps sub-conciously, a lot of them don't want to risk getting pregnant by a man with genetic defects, and of course this also makes them very selective or picky to what guys their choosing to have sex with.

I concur. The bigger question is, why would ANY woman want us? We're genetic trash. :feelsrope:

And yet they're still guys saying "hurr durr I'm gonna marry a virgin girl in the West xD." Most of our window of opportunity is gone.

I concur. The bigger question is, why would ANY woman want us? We're genetic trash. :feelsrope:
They need to garner the best genetics as possible, for their offsprings.

There was a video of an ugly guy talking about donating his sperm and a lot of the women in the audience had a "very disgust" look.

Well, since first time sex is usually the worst then why not make it as horrific as possible so next time it's even better by comparison?
In a world where psychological imprinting didn't work, you guys could make a career out of sexual experience min/max-ers.

RIP the dream.

Well, since first time sex is usually the worst then why not make it as horrific as possible so next time it's even better by comparison?
In a world where psychological imprinting didn't work, you guys could make a career out of sexual experience min/max-ers.

RIP the dream.

JFL at the idea of women giving us a chance.

Water is wet.

Oh yeah, I forgot that anti-degenerates like yourselves are max copers. I don't think their able to understand or comprehend posts that goes beyond their little fantasy of the "marrying a virgin girl" cope. A lot of them are ignorant and are not choosing to understand this, like e.g. Normies, IT users, ..., etc.

Last edited:
that first sentence was worded very strangely.

nature is the biggest black pill

go against nature, a rebours.

nature is the biggest black pill

go against nature, a rebours.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back