Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment What makes you hate foids the most?

Which one of these makes you hate foids the most?

• Total voters
lowz1r

lowz1r

I hate those things
★★★★★
stupid fucking foids.

any answer other than 1 is cope and we all know it

I dislike women because they reject me and deprive me of relationships

They've been brainwashed by feminism to hate me and an entire generation of human beings who look like me.
I'm the kind of guy where if you hate me, I'll hate you back.
I'll even take your hatred of me and throw it right back in your fucking face, and make it hurt too.

mainly their lookist bs. try to date looksmatch nooooo cant they think because of the way you look

their attitude. no different from watching a chihuahua snarl and bark at every moving thing and shitting their pants and running to their owners when even mildly challenged
mainly their lookist bs. try to date looksmatch nooooo cant they think because of the way you look

They've been brainwashed by feminism to hate me and an entire generation of human beings who look like me.
I'm the kind of guy where if you hate me, I'll hate you back.
I'll even take your hatred of me and throw it right back in your fucking face, and make it hurt too.
No feminism, looks. Decades ago, a foid woudl marry you so you betabuxx her, but she will still disgusted.

Being disloyal cheating fucks

delusionally high standards and they want a 6’4 god physique when they won’t even lose 10 pounds

If foids had personalities I would betabuxx

Allow multiple choice votes.

the most brutal and painful pill will ALWAYS be the AWALTpill

Their hypocritical nature and endless yapping.

I don’t have a harem.

Any reason is valid, however I just hate their minds. Every single foid is this boring cookie cutter progressive that just goes with the flow. I have yet to see any foid that actually has her own thoughts and doesn't use her few convictions as a sort of lifestyle accessory.

Okay maybe "lifestyle accessory" isn't the right word, but you know what I mean... Goth foids are kind of dark triad, but it's mostly a social thing. They don't actually believe that shit. They use their "depression" and "hate for the world" as a reason to wear all black and do ridiculous makeup. None of them can actually critique Edgar Allan Poe and many couldn't name their favorite philosopher. They are just mindless automatons caught up in a subculture.

all of the above

Their stupidity, the fact that they're Chad-only, the fact that they dress whorish, the fact that they are feminists

I don't really hate "women". I hate the fact that I'm undesirable to women. If I was a chad I'd hang out with women 24/7. But see another thing I hate is the misandrists which as a group sadly includes a lot more women that it ideally would.

It's the incredible lack of any personality, but the same could go for most normalfags. except all foids are normalfags. all of them a cardboard cutout of 5 possible normalfag personality types, You watch something like anime and see the girls there and they 10x more interesting then the average foid, even the anime girls made solely for coombait.