Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment What makes you angrier? [Poll]

• Thread starter Deleted member 1252
  • Start date

What makes you angrier?

• Chad getting all the pussy

Votes: 21 28.0%
  • Obese landwhales getting as much chad sex as they want

Votes: 54 72.0%

• Total voters
D

Deleted member 1252

Parody Account
-
What makes you angrier?
Which of these grave injustices of modern society is more disturbing?

Last edited:
Chad getting all the pussy

Obese landwhales getting as much chad sex as they want

its normal for chad to get sex he deserves it for being good looking
however landwhales getting something they dont deserve and that way inflating their ego makes me angry

I wish he was ONLY getting pussy :reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:

Normies telling to take shower and get a new haircut

I don't think about the chads music as they're not worth my time.
Landwhales though...

I have to say, landwhales getting limitless sex with guys 10 points above their looksmatch bothers me a lot more. It’s just such an injustice.

why would anyone get mad at other men for following their natural instincts

Fat bitches getting dick from thirsty chads . It's all kinds of fucked up. Landwales don't deserve any kind of love and no one, even chad, should go near them. They are both disgusting in equal measure come to think of it.

One is natural at least the other is an infuriating perversion

Chad getting all the pussy isn't a injustice in nature though. Genetically fit males should be breeding with all the females. But in society it's an injustice because its beta males that are the backbone of society. Today they invest heavily into a system that has no appreciation for them. In the past because women relied more on men and had less opportunities they had to make compromises which met the playing field was more level.

You expect the tip of the spear to be getting loads of penetration but the butt end getting as much action is unacceptable & nonsensical.

Champion genetics mixing with sludge is an abomination & biased as fuck when it's always the same gender bracket.

Chad getting all the pussy isn't a injustice in nature though. Genetically fit males should be breeding with all the females. But in society it's an injustice because its beta males that are the backbone of society. Today they invest heavily into a system that has no appreciation for them. In the past because women relied more on men and had less opportunities they had to make compromises which met the playing field was more level.
You expect the tip of the spear to be getting loads of penetration but the butt end getting as much action is unacceptable & nonsensical.

Champion genetics mixing with sludge is an abomination & biased as fuck when it's always the same gender bracket.

High IQ and true.

I saw 3 foids share a chad so first option

Neither, me not being rich makes me angry, I could care less about all these hypothetical individuals

Neither, because I don’t care about what Chad does and he certainly isn’t fucking land whales, think about it logically - if you were Chad how much of your time you’ll you waste fucking land whales? Precisely none? Well funnily enough Chad thinks the same way. He’s too busy fucking attractive girls to give a shit about obese and hideous women.

Just girls dating up in general.

Chad getting all the pussy is normal. But all the simps and retards inflating the egos of the scraps is ragefuel. I'd gladly settle with my looksmatch but how are you supposed to do that when she's getting messages from thousands of men 3-5 points ahead of me. :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee:

Honestly both of these are similar to "other people having sex", so to me they are equally uninteresting so I don't have an opinion

Second option because it wouldn't have happened in the primitive age.

Chad getting all the pussy

That's what I said too, because with a little self discipline Chads could put a halt on fatties and uggos fucking around outside of their league.