Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting What makes women so unfunny?

Swagpilled

Swagpilled

swagpilled
★★★★★

this is modern humor?? that wasn't even remotely funny. you're telling me I'll be forced to laugh at this shit in the future if I wanna have even the TINIEST chance of ever talking to a normie human? a picture of some dude shitting would have infinitely more comedy than this

Evolution. Evolutionary reasons explain why this is a scientific fact btw

its because they dont go thru real pain that makes them relatable, and more importantly, they don't tell the truth thru their humor

Making jokes requires saying things that are unpopular. You are often making light of bad situations. Femoids generally avoid this, unless it is socially acceptable, such as mocking Incels. This puts a strict limit on the scope of their humor, if they were even capable of being humorous to begin with.

Femoids also have nothing else going on upstairs other than sex, ironically enough. Not necessarily sexual desire, but rather the idea of sex, feeling desired, and how to control men with their bodies. There is nothing else going on inside their heads. This is why virtually every joke they make has to do with sex.

Lastly, they're simply retarded.

its because they dont go thru real pain that makes them relatable, and more importantly, they don't tell the truth thru their humor
women have so little understanding of the world and life it furiates me

because foids are too busy dicking Chads to come up with a good joke. Also incel jokes is good because misery breeds humour.

women have so little understanding of the world and life it furiates me
women love spam the quote "you can't punch down in comedy" (which I don't believe)-- yet they are only capable of punching down.

I think it's funny to punch down so blatantly, it's almost an absurd caricature, as though you're intentionally making yourself look foolish. But women don't even do that. When they punch down, its the same female passive-aggressive snarky punching down which is extremely unlikeable unless you are also a soulless hypergamous darktriad attracted whore

foids are unfunny by nature . you never see a good comedian foid

It's the same reason you never see funny Chads.

because foids are too busy dicking Chads to come up with a good joke. Also incel jokes is good because misery breeds humour.
Foids are even shit at making good humor from our misery. They are good at insulting us. And that's not the same thing. 'The world's tiniest violin plays for you' is more brutal than an ocean of four letter words. But it's not funny. It's just mean-spirited for the sole purpose of punching down.

No one roasts incels better than real muthafuckin incels, because of the authenticity of our experience

Last edited:
its some bullshit, like a white guy can't make fun of niggers. Or skinny people can't make fun of fats
like 90% of woman "jokes" I've seen are either making fun of meen (or more specifically their penises) or ugly people (through various forms, most common one being "making a "funny" face that makes one uglier")

Yeah
Foids are even shit at making fun of us. They are good at insulting us. 'The world's tiniest violin plays for you' is more brutal than an ocean of four letter words. But it's not funny. It's just mean-spirited for the sole purpose of punching down.

No one roasts incels better than real muthafuckin incels, because of the authenticity of our experience
I would rather read all terms and conditions in my phone than listen to a foid stand up show....What does she do anyway other than screech muh men bad, muh boobs ,muh sex. Unoriginal creatures

like 90% of woman "jokes" I've seen are either making fun of meen (or more specifically their penises) or ugly people (through various forms, most common one being "making a "funny" face that makes one uglier")
again, it's just mean-spirited. It's one thing to punch down, but it's another thing to punch down with the explicit intent to harm somebody that's already incredibly low status as a small penised man

Last edited:
Women have 2 jokes

Traditionally a man's sense of humor is measured how good his jokes are, and a woman's sense of humor is measured how far can she take a joke and laugh at it

Telling jokes is a masculine trait

Last edited:
15 Minutes of Iliza Shlesinger Having a Millennial Woman Experience.

I guarantee you can't finish it.

They don’t care about much aside from sucking chads dick

just skipped around a bit, not one joke that's not at the expense of men or about sex, or both..

Most funniest female in 2023:

sdflkjfsdklajfhkljsadfklhsdf

NOOHAKSJDHksdjahfkj

This explains it clearly. An interesting thing is that the best male comedians tend to be on the uglier side

Also, I think foids tread carefully, as they're more likely to desire social acceptance and don't want to offend others

View attachment 705238
this is modern humor?? that wasn't even remotely funny. you're telling me I'll be forced to laugh at this shit in the future if I wanna have even the TINIEST chance of ever talking to a normie human? a picture of some dude shitting would have infinitely more comedy than this
As if no pressure equals no evolution. All of women' jokes would be laughed by whitenights and cucks wishing for a crumb of attention, nor have they suffered as much as guys to know what' be relatable or not. Also the lives of men and women are worlds apart, it's like a chimp trying to integrate into gorillas.

This explains it clearly. An interesting thing is that the best male comedians tend to be on the uglier side

Also, I think foids tread carefully, as they're more likely to desire social acceptance and don't want to offend others
Yeah exactly.

if an ugly guy misses one joke he is brutally beaten down for it, if Chad misses 9 but hits 1 everyone focuses on that one joke. The ugly guy is ALWAYS pressured

They tend to be social butterflies, you can't express humor when you're trying to please top 20% in the room.

They tend to be social butterflies, you can't express humor when you're trying to please top 20% in the room.
people that are actually funny kind of aim to be only be funny to a loyal few, and be polarizing to others.

It's the difference between a legend like Louis CK, and talk show hacks like Stephen Colbert.

foid humor in a nutshell:

*mentioning something she does in her day-to-day life, with no extra comedy effect or anything*

the replies: SO FUNNY OMG :soy::soy::foidSoy::foidSoy: