Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious What makes us hate chads and stacies are our animal selves and its not rational

• Thread starter Deleted member 14218
  • Start date
Deleted member 14218

Deleted member 14218

i have but one purpose to cease it
-
Now that i think about it they are a part of a cycle we were never meant to be apart of , hating them is the same as hating a tiger eating or hunting pray. It just is , its not bad nor good it just is. The origin of their bullying comes from the stronger genes picking on the weaker genes. I don't defend their bullying though i despise it , because they so animalistic to the point of where it feels like you are dealing with impulse ridden monkeys rather than humans. Not to say that that we aren't impulse ridden monkeys ,but at least we are able to form critical thought and think shit through. So at least i have realized what's the point of obsessing with chads/tyrones and stacies they are a different type of human and i don't wanna stress bout that. My genetics are not meant for breeding and theirs are. So ill just do my own thing and fuck hookers on the side whenever i can to fulfill my sexual desires and boost my motivation to pursue some stem career.

hating someone who treats you like shit is rational

I don't hate them because they have sex, I hate them because they don't acknowledge our existence.

I don't hate them because they have sex, I hate them because they don't acknowledge our existence.
yes, i don't hate someone just because they have sex.

they won't accept us for sure however there are countless documentaries and news articles on us lol

they won't accept us for sure however there are countless documentaries and news articles on us lol
These articles are all lies that depict us as extremists, and paints us in a negative light. They don't shed light actual struggles we face in our everyday life.

I am literally an animal. So i do not care.

CIeS6CLWgAA9Mg8