Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion What makes this guy an "incel"?

Not a Chad, but he looks above average and he doesnt look too short either. His facial expression and body language scream autism, so he is a mentalcel

He is very non NT. I talk kind of like him irl

Incel in scandanavia maybe
Yeah that's why I put it in "..." He's American. But like the others have commented, he does talk/speak weirdly

Women can't tolerate any guy that has any neuroticism, social anxiety or anything of that sort. Unless he is absolute Chad. He seems very fidgety which I guarantee women can't stand, they prefer low IQ low inhib people with zero social anxiety because they are so dumb that they can barely form thoughts

Women can't tolerate any guy that has any neuroticism, social anxiety or anything of that sort. Unless he is absolute Chad. He seems very fidgety which I guarantee women can't stand, they prefer low IQ low inhib people with zero social anxiety because they are so dumb that they can barely form thoughts
True but he's not ugly or even average per se. At least not here in Central Europe.

True but he's not ugly or even average per se. At least not here in Central Europe.
He probably got laid atleast once with that face especially if he is also really tall

Looks like a movie or soap opera actor but

-has a meek soft faggy voice
-it seems he has aspergers or something

Incel in moggerland maybe

He talks like Lanza

Being non NT as a 5-7 is almost a 100% guaranteed rejection sentence from w0men, unless w0men has a certain fetish for your spesic look extreme height or race. Or she is a golddiger.

Definitely Autism, Asperger’s, or both.

this guy is not an incel, just a shitty actor
He was exposed as an actor pretending to be an incel to promote some shitty film
That's why the original video was taken down because the creators were too retarded to make sure he was genuine

Last edited:
I remember when this video was being discussed a couple months ago on this forum. He was outed as an actor, you’re delusional if you think someone who looks like that can be incel.

I remember when this video was being discussed a couple months ago on this forum. He was outed as an actor, you’re delusional if you think someone who looks like that can be incel.
Just like he's delusional he can ever become a successful actor.

Paid actor. JFL if this fooled you.
Nothing fooled me. That's why I put the word in " "
This is besides the point but there are attractive people who are autistic and talk like this.

NT pillers think he can legit be incel lmao just look at the comments above

Nothing fooled me. That's why I put the word in " "
This is besides the point but there are attractive people who are autistic and talk like this.
They still get laid. Autism is a choice.

Why don't ugly incels ever participate in these interviews? I'm starting to think they're paid actors