Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

What makes this game we call 'life' not fun

W

WizardofSoda

Overlord
★★★★★
MMO's wouldn't be that fun if when you started the game it automatically rolled your character and then 100% of the game was how good a roll you got at character creation. And also whether you could ever explore most of the content of the game and experience it was based on your roll of character stats at the start.

So we rolled fighters but on the strength stat on 3 six sided dice we came up with a 3. Aka we rolled 1's on all 3 dice. Our characters are too weak to pick up a sword. We try years of training in the first dungeon to get stronger, but we never can gain enough strength to beat the first opponents, the jail guards. As the game mechanic for gaining strength caps out before we can get strong enough to pick up the sword. Since the jail guards easily beat us down we actually have to serve out the life sentence.

Meanwhile normies get out of the first dungeon on their first try. But even for normies it sort of sucks they will always be shitty compared to the guys who rolled Chad stats. Eg..a newbie Chad will easily beat an experienced veteran normie.

It's because we don't have the hardware (looks, face, social skills) to properly enjoy the game. It's like trying to run Cyberpunk on Intel HD graphics.

In mmo games you are able to be in top players when grinding and spending cash on item shop. In real life no matter what you do it is not possible to reach the top level (in video game)

Ya my first MMO characters I was able to get to the very top by grinding huge days played, which was fun. Years and years of MMO's later I can get to the highest level/best group on the server in ridiculously fast time, even an old game with super elite characters with massive /played.. because I understand the game mechanics and how to build godlike characters.

So effort and wisdom really matter. But even my wisdom someone can get to that level by putting in huge played.

born on Nightmare difficulty