Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious What makes male cologne/scents smell "manly" and female perfumes/scents smell "feminine"?

Vermilioncore

Vermilioncore

permavirgin failure
★★★★★
When companies make female and male scents, how do they create the desired scent?

Since the beginning of time, women and men both had their own perfumes and such. But, who decided which scent belongs to which gender? Why do roses and sweet things smell feminine?

I think a lot of the attraction men have toward women is their feminine scent (which isn't a natural scent the female carries -- just an artificial one to make her seem more feminine; like makeup, perfume is part of the costume) but what if women smelled like sweaty, fat, hairy men? Would they still be attractive?

im not familiar with the scent industry to make a statement

I went to school with foids that smell like sweaty asscracks and I could barely stand being in the same room as them

I never use cologne, just deodorant

tell them to shower or let you cum in them
It’s funny how we’re told to take showers despite being perfectly clean, but foids can get away with smelling like they’ve never showered once in their life

They take all the t from soyboys so chad can hse it