Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

What makes him ugly?

W

worthlessloser26

Major
★★★
Bloated lips , weak chin and recessed jaw? Other than that he seems like he could be normie if he looksmaxed

8B1A38D0 6B43 4A52 A0AC CBE78238EB21

he looks like he's ready to post a manifesto to /pol/ and go ER

Long midface area + ginger.

Whites can't be incel unless severely deformed. Noodlewhores would worship this guy.

Ginger-blonde neck head.

Big midface, no eyebrows, narrow jawline, bigger philtrum than ideal, balding and weak chin

Nothing, just lose the glasses.

long mid face, incredibly thin and rounded jaw, soft cheekbones. honestly if he had a strong jaw he wouldn't be that bad looking.

glasses, bad/long midface that gives him a horse face look, weak/small jaw, to much upper eyelid exposer, large eye area, eyebrows too light, oval shaped face, slight acne on his chin area, ginger, and probably a few more things

long mid face, incredibly thin and rounded jaw, soft cheekbones. honestly if he had a strong jaw he wouldn't be that bad looking.
Yeap. Having a good jaw can be a cure for most of us, I think.

4/10

Over unless SEAmaxx.

My midface is long. fuck fuck FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCUUCUCVUIFVJKIF
It's a common subhuman trait, btw. I've got it too.

glasses, bad/long midface that gives him a horse face look, weak/small jaw, to much upper eyelid exposer, large eye area, eyebrows too light, oval shaped face, slight acne on his chin area, ginger, and probably a few more things

Just over for him. He has the weird alien neck and narrow shoulders too.

his biggest issue is his lack of masculinity. his face is too non threatening and feminine, devoid of any bone strcuture. plus hes a ginger. definately incel as fuck.

Ngl he looks like he'd simp for women

I never measured it but it is visually long. Maybe x1.25 from the ideal. I think I've kinda got the horseface look though ngl :dafuckfeels:
Mine is about 2 cm.

Mine is about 2 cm.
I won't measure myself, it's too blackpilling.

You know, the worst thing in particular is that I don't possess any massive failos (besides acne). I am just not attractive at all. I don't have good features. I feel like this is very common for us here, and there's no surgery to really fix it either.

I won't measure myself, it's too blackpilling.

You know, the worst thing in particular is that I don't possess any massive failos (besides acne). I am just not attractive at all. I don't have good features. I feel like this is very common for us here, and there's no surgery to really fix it either.
I think having the wrong maxilla and mandible are a common thing among ugly men.

Glasses make it even worser.

He has extreme downward growth and maxillary recession which causes all other of his failos.