Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill What makes a punchable face?

Jason Voorhees

Jason Voorhees

Banned
-
Idk why but I always have a burning urge to punch this subhuman who lives next door. He is ugly but idk why but his face is perfect for landing a punch. It's like his face is asking for a flattening. He has wide flat nose, recessed chin, large ugly lips, shallow set eyes, round face shape and a ton of bloat. He has annoying ass high pitched voice aswell oh he also wears those grandpa looking large nerd glasses that add good texture to hit into when punched adding a satisfying crunch of glass breaking.

You'd be high for weeks after punching a face like that. All stress and tension from work vanished. Almost like a an orgasm.A bright red bruised punch mark and a few prints of my shoe from stomping his head would look beautiful on him tbh tbh.

Tell that guy to join the forum! As for people I would punch pretty much any obnoxious foid or normie.

A femoid's and a white knight's face.

Resting bitch face expression syndrome on a droopy sad looking face or unbearable smugness on a uncannily happy clown face

you are a nigger

wtf is this incel shaming shit

Idk why but I always have a burning urge to punch this subhuman who lives next door. He is ugly but idk why but his face is perfect for landing a punch. It's like his face is asking for a flattening. He has wide flat nose, recessed chin, large ugly lips, shallow set eyes, round face shape and a ton of bloat. He has annoying ass high pitched voice aswell oh he also wears those grandpa looking large nerd glasses that add good texture to hit into when punched adding a satisfying crunch of glass breaking.

You'd be high for weeks after punching a face like that. All stress and tension from work vanished. Almost like a an orgasm.A bright red bruised punch mark and a few prints of my shoe from stomping his head would look beautiful on him tbh tbh.
Normie wants to punch and bully an incel
How surprising

It’s completely natural to want to punch ugly people.

Thats why everyone in the world hates us

Glasses are an invitation for bullying.

Doherty

Jack Doherty has the most punchable face
Zoomer haircut + smug look + rich parents + asshole in general.