Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill What makes A$AP Rocky attractive?

FidelCashflow

FidelCashflow

Banned
-
Asap-rocky.jpg

87728885854358b2c069304f7c41add3.jpg

I always see roasties going crazy about how this guy is supposed to be really cute/hot. Idk because he never looked like a Tyrone to me, and from what I could analyze he doesnt have many steriypical tyrone/Chad features.
One of his main drawbacks is that he doesnt really have a strong jawline, infact his is very similar to mine and I'd consider mine bloated.
The features I analyzed that would be attractive are
1. His smile
I've also seen females talk about how he has a nice smile and big white teeth. I'd say he definitely benefits from it, but he also doesnt have the big lips that most black guys tend to have, he instead has lips similar to Chad
2. His nose
Another feature that he differs from most blacks is his shorter nose. If he had a bulbous nose it would ruin his facial harmony.
3. His hair.
I've seen photos of him without the braids and he drops a solid 4 points:
wk73lhpwbsc11.jpg

Besides that I'm still confused why females find him attractive. At first I assumed he might be a prettyboy but after further analysis uve found that he lacks any prettyboy features that would be seen in other guys like Chris brown.

I think he looks quite 'western' white tbh ngl
faceandlms did a video about this

Rather good eye area + decent facial harmony.

Wide mouth/palate, good bone mass and skull shape, teeth, skin, smile, exceptional harmony, youthful/healthy appearance. He's simply attractive and he doesn't have any failos.

Last edited:
It's his maxilla and eye area. Jeremy Meeks has a bad lower third and he's still considered attractive because of maxilla and eye area. lower third worship ruined the incel community. Everything matters.

th

he isnt really attractive tbh, he's short, lean and always has the same haircut. I guarantee if he got bigger and got a different haircut he wouldnt be seen as attractive.

Hes black. White girls obsess over tyga too but he does not look attractive at all
Images 85

Symm face + Money + Status

He's not attractive (not ugly/repulsive either). He's just average. He gets poon because he is statusmaxxed. And most probably he was a thug too before getting his status.

BB- Can’t say it.

blacks have it easy tbh

I dont know but his " music" is fucking garbage and it would astound me how that shit can be successfully if i didnt know how retarded todays consumers have become. Eating up any garbage the "music" industry shits out

Asap-rocky.jpg

87728885854358b2c069304f7c41add3.jpg

I always see roasties going crazy about how this guy is supposed to be really cute/hot. Idk because he never looked like a Tyrone to me, and from what I could analyze he doesnt have many steriypical tyrone/Chad features.
One of his main drawbacks is that he doesnt really have a strong jawline, infact his is very similar to mine and I'd consider mine bloated.
The features I analyzed that would be attractive are
1. His smile
I've also seen females talk about how he has a nice smile and big white teeth. I'd say he definitely benefits from it, but he also doesnt have the big lips that most black guys tend to have, he instead has lips similar to Chad
2. His nose
Another feature that he differs from most blacks is his shorter nose. If he had a bulbous nose it would ruin his facial harmony.
3. His hair.
I've seen photos of him without the braids and he drops a solid 4 points:
wk73lhpwbsc11.jpg

Besides that I'm still confused why females find him attractive. At first I assumed he might be a prettyboy but after further analysis uve found that he lacks any prettyboy features that would be seen in other guys like Chris brown.

He has dem Braids so his overlords can fuck his mout better. He's their favourite.

If he got a haircut he’d be a giga-Tyrone. He’s a Tyrone already.

Nothing he's a nigger

White looking black man except nose. His eyes? Height? Status?

Looks and status