Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious What majors do stacies take in college usually?

• Thread starter Deleted member 1780
  • Start date
In my country, medschool

To be honest I don't know, currently my classes are filled with becky's who are just taking History for their law careers.

they are all whores so matter little

Something like biology or business tbh. There are so many foids going into medicine it makes me want to rethink going into medicine myself.

Something like biology or business tbh. There are so many foids going into medicine it makes me want to rethink going into medicine myself.
Medicine is one of the few fields that won't be automated to hell in the next 20 years. I did it for that reason alone.

makup-courses.jpg

Every foid I want to fuck is doing psychology.

cock to mouth

Tourism, business administration, marketing, biology, architecture. Humanities and liberal arts are more for Beckies/SJW femcels and trannies than for Stacies I think

Low IQ shit like psychology

From what I have personally observed, psychology, sociology, nursing, and premed biology are populated by the dirtiest Stacies.
It’s interesting how these ‘do-gooder-helping-people’ majors is studied by the most degenerate students.

They take lots of cock from the quarterback.

@Microsoft Excel Send Pictures.

Psychology or cosmetology.

nursing, psychology, etc

They major in STDs. But seriously, biology or psychology on a pre-med track, then promptly gets their 2-year teaching certification after being rejected from every med school for shite grades.

I dunno. Political science? gender studies? nurse shit probably. I'm probably too retarded to ever get into college so i just write stories all day and tend to my minecraft world.

In my u8niversity all science courses = 99% men all stupid useless shit like sociology children studies or whatever othe made up retard cause art design 95% foids 5% chads no incels in that courses only in science there are incels fuck this shit gay shit fuckweg henwrcfgj45hcky4l5aq5r

Anything that isn't engineering/IT