Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious What made you truly hate women?

L

Lebensmüder

Soon to be deleted account
★★★
The following events:
  1. school bullying (many of my bullies in school were women, bullies were rewarded with sex by women in my school)
  2. websites where I watched women talk unfiltered (like r/NiceGuys, r/IncelTear, r/FemaleDatingStrategy or Twitter)
  3. political discussions with women (about abortion/etc.) and their "arguments" (ad-hominems/insults/etc.)
  4. the fact that many of the people whom I helped (in school/university) with learning/studying trashtalked about me behind my back
What probably radicalized me the most was as I heard women talk completely unfiltered on subreddits like r/NiceGuys. As a man I remember the few compliments in my life for years and these women get so overrun by positive resonance that they even despise the people that shower them with affection if they are unattractive.
If I just had my experiences (e.g. rejection/bullying/complaining/etc.) with women irl (which were shitty enough) I would have NEVER come here, but seeing them talk so non-chalantly with nothing but contempt in their words about everything really made me hate them and also gave almost every interaction I had with a girl a new context.
I always thought that people liked me due to being helpful/etc., but after that and combining that with my real-life experience everything appeared in a new context, I realized how they truly thought about me (and these assumptions were proven right later). This is how I turned from a bluepilled cuck into someone I would have deemed as vile/disgusting/hateful/etc. years ago, no "incel propaganda" was involved, nothing more than the unadultered words of women irl and in their "safe spaces" drove me to that conclusion. Prior to this I was a self-blaming cuckold who always tried to improve himself (lost enormous amounts of weight, went to the gym, read books to have conversations with others, etc.) who somehow knew that he would end up like this (knew that I was too ugly/inept for relationships before discovering the black pill, but only blamed myself and still tried) into le evil inkwell.

They hated me first, along with everyone else

Because they are privileged. Most men compete their whole life with other men to find a gf/wife while the average looking woman has many many options and she only has to choose the one(s) she likes the most.

But I have to say that I hate cucks/simps even more than women.

im at the point where i just cant even be bothered anymore. hate is cope and will only lead to depression/suicide eventually. eithER do something about it or move on and seek emotionally fulfilling higher purposes in life. guess that's more or less in the realm of whitepill

im at the point where i just cant even be bothered anymore. hate is cope and will only lead to depression/suicide eventually. eithER do something about it or move on and seek emotionally fulfilling higher purposes in life. guess that's more or less in the realm of whitepill
Unironically: I like feeling angry/hateful, I never feel more alive than when I am truly angry/hateful, it's energy that I normally don't know.

Nonstop chronic lying and hypocrisy. None of them will admit that blackpill is true, they continue to spew the tired vomit about "personality" and "showers" while (by sheer coincidence) unanimously only allow tall Chads to be anywhere near their pussy.

Because they are privileged. Most men compete their whole life with other men to find a gf/wife while the average looking woman has many many options and she only has to choose the one(s) she likes the most.

But I have to say that I hate cucks/simps even more than women.

This. Whiteknight simps is our main enemy. They are the ones who inflated female's ego and caused the hypergamous mess we are in right now.

i hated them since i was in primary school i hated the privilege they get from teachers (all teachers were males) , the sweet talk and the special treatments ,while i get treated like a peasant .
it's fucking livid how easy foids lives were even at that young age compared to mine , they were only busy with chasing boys my age and dating them while i was pulling all nighters to study like a fucking cuck
they lived better than me in the past and they still do and will forever while i've been since day 1

the fact that when women like you, they would prefer you raping them than you acting shy or non-assertive

they will choose a dog over an incel

1. bullied by them and was betrayed by females who I've personally helped
2. their entitlement
3. their privilege
4. their gaslighting
5. their inability to think critically about important issues
6. their sheep mentality, rarely thinking outside of established norms
7. their shallowness
8. their sociopathic nature

Last edited:
They are whores

1. bullied by them and was betrayed by females who I've personally helped
2. their entitlement
3. their privilege
4. their gaslighting
5. their inability to think critically about important issues
6. their sheep mentality, rarely thinking outside of established norms
7. their shallowness
8. their sociopathic nature
High iq post in this high iq thread

I was raised single-mom so I got an unfiltered and particularly good look at their nature. I love my mom (I think) but some things really disgusted me, like how easily women cry and their gaslighting.

Women are capable of believing their own damn lies. She can tell you with a straight face that grass is blue and believe it herself and cry if you don't believe her. She can honestly 100% believe that her husband was a scumbag and deserved to be divorced even if he was a good husband. This ability of theirs to so completely detach from the truth is really frightening. When men believe their own lies they at least on some level feel guilt. For women it is as natural as breathing.

Also they rationalize their feelings, not vice versa like men. They build constructs to excuse their feelings.
Examples:
"I had to cheat with Chad, I didn't feel loved and valued"
"I need to "find myself" "
etc etc, instead of simply deciding to NOT be amoral, like men can
they can't
someone who truly sees what women are at their core can never respect them. If he does, he understands nothing.
Even women are turned off if a man respects them, because they know what they are.

Last edited:
All of the above mentioned here by other brocels

Betrayed by my own sister, the one I helped so many times in so many ways.
Now she refuses to speak to me since 3 years.

Plus all the foids that bullied me at school and disrepected me all my lifetime.
Add a massive part of Eternal Absolute Loneliness and you understand why I would like them all to disappear.

They play on Tutorial Mode while I'm on Nightmare Mode since I was born.
And THEY made the soyciety like this. Not me.
As Anton Lavey the Satanist wrote in his Satanic Bible : "Responsability to the responsible".

We're not responsible to be bullied, to be rejected, to stay alone forever, to suffer,
THEY are the responsible.

i hated them since i was in primary school i hated the privilege they get from teachers (all teachers were males) , the sweet talk and the special treatments ,while i get treated like a peasant .
it's fucking livid how easy foids lives were even at that young age compared to mine , they were only busy with chasing boys my age and dating them while i was pulling all nighters to study like a fucking cuck
they lived better than me in the past and they still do and will forever while i've been since day 1
This plus the "sisterhood" where foids will help eachother to break rules and screw me over throughout my life. Never really had bad male teachers though but all the foid teachers and professors were absolutely horrible to me and other sub5 guys.

I don't hate them. Hate is a strong word.
More like disdain.

What made you truly hate women?​

Which ones? I attempt to resist impulses to generalize people based on physical traits.
I hate attitudes which I expect prevail amongst women which could possibly mean that the majority of women have traits I hate, but I don't hold fast to that as it is possible I am wrong.

1. school bullying (many of my bullies in school were women, bullies were rewarded with sex by women in my school)
What ices this is how they'll pretend to be anti-bullying, I don't like dishonesty and hypocrisy.

I won't completely 'other' bullying though. In elementary school when a former friend shunned me to try and be cool I ended up trying to mock him.
That seems like justice moreso than bullying but I guess it's possible bullies have their own inner narratives about justice.

1. women get so overrun by positive resonance that they even despise the people that shower them with affection if they are unattractive.
They're probably okay with it so long as the affectionate are completely passive/unassertive/asexual about it.
Unlike dogs they can't tolerate you getting horny for them
They hated me first, along with everyone else
this could be read as 'they also hated everyone' or 'everyone hated me'

either way I don't agree, but maybe you're rounding up 99% to 100% which I guess happens semantically

Nonstop chronic lying and hypocrisy. None of them will admit that blackpill is true, they continue to spew the tired vomit about "personality" and "showers" while (by sheer coincidence) unanimously only allow tall Chads to be anywhere near their pussy.

Women tbh ngl

This. And I also hate those cucks, simps, betabuxes since they make it worse.
I also hate women because they have no empathy, they're hypocritical and very cruel.

I always hated them subconsciously ever since 9th grade or so because they were stuck up, shallow and air-headed. I knew I had not so good feelings towards them but wasn't sure exactly what these feelings were. When I went to college I decided I just wasn't going to deal with women because they were in my opinion, full of drama and not interested in guys like me. One day I was just walking down campus minding my business and I saw a group of foids laughing at me for pretty much no reason. I thought to myself "why are they always like this?!? why can't they just leave me alone, what have I done to make them hate me so much?!? My blood boiled with rage and all my suppressed feelings finally came to the surface. I realized right in that moment that the unpleasant yet unexplainable feelings I had felt towards women throughout my teenage years was simply hatred. I realized right in that moment that I hated women and that I was okay with that.
the fact that when women like you, they would prefer you raping them than you acting shy or non-assertive
Oh yeah and I hate them for this reason too, good point.

Last edited:
The following events:
  2. websites where I watched women talk unfiltered (like r/NiceGuys, r/IncelTear, r/FemaleDatingStrategy or Twitter)
  3. political discussions with women (about abortion/etc.) and their "arguments" (ad-hominems/insults/etc.)
  4. the fact that many of the people whom I helped (in school/university) with learning/studying trashtalked about me behind my back
What probably radicalized me the most was as I heard women talk completely unfiltered on subreddits like r/NiceGuys. As a man I remember the few compliments in my life for years and these women get so overrun by positive resonance that they even despise the people that shower them with affection if they are unattractive.
If I just had my experiences (e.g. rejection/bullying/complaining/etc.) with women irl (which were shitty enough) I would have NEVER come here, but seeing them talk so non-chalantly with nothing but contempt in their words about everything really made me hate them and also gave almost every interaction I had with a girl a new context.
I always thought that people liked me due to being helpful/etc., but after that and combining that with my real-life experience everything appeared in a new context, I realized how they truly thought about me (and these assumptions were proven right later). This is how I turned from a bluepilled cuck into someone I would have deemed as vile/disgusting/hateful/etc. years ago, no "incel propaganda" was involved, nothing more than the unadultered words of women irl and in their "safe spaces" drove me to that conclusion. Prior to this I was a self-blaming cuckold who always tried to improve himself (lost enormous amounts of weight, went to the gym, read books to have conversations with others, etc.) who somehow knew that he would end up like this (knew that I was too ugly/inept for relationships before discovering the black pill, but only blamed myself and still tried) into le evil inkwell.
When I learned that they all want to fuck the same guys and be haremed fleshlights.

They rejected me and treated me like shit all my life.

. Whiteknight simps is our main enemy. They are the ones who inflated female's ego and caused the hypergamous mess we are in right now.
Hercules-Corona Borealis Great Wall IQ

Black girl in kindergarten stole my fruit snacks and I was too scared to tell anyone. You know how niggers be.

I didn't really hate women in high school, they were never really mean, but once blackpilled I couldn't see them the same

The following events:
I feel you brocel. Women are pond scum.
Based

I'm livid rn just reading this thread

Last edited: