Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill What looksmaxxing methods did you try before concluding it’s over?

Title

• Total voters
ADHD_cel

ADHD_cel

Vita fortuna est; aut eam habest aut ea carest.
★★★★★
I’ve tried basically everything except invasive surgeries- none of that really helped ngl. Foids either never noticed me or mocked me subtly.

I born and it was over

I’ve tried basically everything except invasive surgeries- none of that really helped ngl. Foids either never noticed me or mocked me subtly.

losing weight

I think also trying to mask and act more NT . By trying to speak and practice with normies but being rejected right away with disgusted looks . I kept doing this for a month straight in high school only for extremely lackluster results .
Doesn't help if your a voicecel like me who mumbles and has a non-masculine voice . It makes normies disrespect you immediately .
That’s reminiscent of my own experience ngl :feelsrope: I sincerely regret the time wasted in vain

Gym, fancy clothes and hairstyles are basically useless if you are ugly dicklet.
So I just decided to Lay Down And Rot

None of this, you can easily tell if it’s over.

Thought muscles could fix me "

Hahaha was still red pilled " and didnt consider height and face playing ridiculous Roles. In the Chance of you getting laid.

As a Non-NTcel internet addict I've not tried any of these. Do you think it's worth it?