Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

what looksmaxxing are you doing rn?

T

Tenshi

Banned
-
Recently I have been doing only softmaxxing pretty much, I got braces and I'll soon remove my wisdom teeth, hopefully this will help fix my chin and my nigger lips since malocclusion fucks that.

I'm already looking foward my first surgery: get rid of my bitch tits. Small thing but I can't stand this shit anymore, I spent like a 100 bucks on raloxifene and that crap didn't do jackshit for me, surgery is the only way.

After that I plan lasik and gymmaxx again. wbu all?

Isnt removing wisdom teeth bad for your appearance?

I’m looksminning because the only direction I can go in is down

I'm already looking foward my first surgery: get rid of my bitch tits. Small thing but I can't stand this shit anymore, I spent like a 100 bucks on raloxifene and that crap didn't do jackshit for me, surgery is the only way.
are you fat?

why u got tits man :dafuckfeels:

u need more T

Teeth are cope.

Recently I have been doing only softmaxxing pretty much, I got braces and I'll soon remove my wisdom teeth, hopefully this will help fix my chin and my nigger lips since malocclusion fucks that.

IM PUNCHING WALLS AND PRETENDING THEY ARE THE FACES OF HOES THAT REJECTED ME

I have nothing to looksmax for except maybe to reduce my failo effort slightly.

Teeth are cope.
Yeah... shitty teeth are correlated with a shitty jaw, but it's usually because a shitty jaw causes the teeth not to have room to grow properly.

None cuz why would it even matter? Women only want white 6'4 chad jaw:blackpill::blackpill:

coverin as much skin as I can to hide my ugliness from normies :fuk:

gymaxxing,. drugzmaxxing

not yet but will once I've got the money
Isnt removing wisdom teeth bad for your appearance?
pretty sure it is
not even PSL autists recommend taking them out

im trying to grow a beard to compensate with my upcoming baldness, making actual slow progress.

Fixing my back posture by sleeping on the floor.

im trying to grow a beard to compensate with my upcoming baldness, making actual slow progress.
i've been on fin for quite a while by now plus minox

had a small recovery on my left temple which was lifefuel tbh

Waiting to die. After the flesh rots away I should finally get a visible jawline.

Waiting to die. After the flesh rots away I should finally get a visible jawline.
:feelskek:

Gymmaxxing myself. Feels good lifting weights and losing belly fat. Getting old means my metabolism is fucked so I need to do more to keep in shape.

LDARmaxxing and bloatmaxxing, it works very well tbh

How does removing wisdom teeth help :feelswhere:

:society:

Went and got dreadlocks, started buying clothes that fit me.
Getting retwists for locs cost a lot, I'm $840 in the hole, and they're still not locked properly. In January I'll get my cavities removed so hopefully I can get braces afterwards.

looksmaxxing? im poopmaxxing

Absolutely nothing: i´m mostly zenmaxxing

Losing as much fat as possible going on long walks/jogs. I like that my muscles are more visible the next morning. Because fat covers your muscles and makes you look bubblier obviously.

And cryptomaxxing to supplement my income.

None, what's the point if you took the blackpill and know that shit won't change the fact that women find us disgusting?

only weightloss, to feel less bloated.