Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion What lies are you telling others about your new years eve plans?

• Thread starter Deleted member 34875
  • Start date
Deleted member 34875

Deleted member 34875

Self-banned
-
I still live with my family. I am high inhib and socially retarded so of course i have no friends and nobody invited me to spend new years with them. I am still in college so it is expected of me to go somewhere and party wild. I made my peace with inceldom and having no friends but i am sad because my parents will feel like they raised a loser, and whenever we go to family events and a family members asks where did you spend nye i will have to go through shame again.

I actually thought about lying about going to a club with my new college friends (a lie, i dont have friends), buying a sleeping bag and sleeping under some overpass. But i would freeze and die probably

I still live with my family. I am high inhib and socially retarded so of course i have no friends and nobody invited me to spend new years with them. I am still in college so it is expected of me to go somewhere and party wild. I made my peace with inceldom and having no friends but i am sad because my parents will feel like they raised a loser, and whenever we go to family events and a family members asks where did you spend nye i will have to go through shame again.

I actually thought about lying about going to a club with my new college friends (a lie, i dont have friends), buying a sleeping bag and sleeping under some overpass. But i would freeze and die probably
I can't even speak to people without being told to, and yet that doesn't even work for me anymore. Everyone is legit against me and want me dead. I I haven't even done anything and they want me dead.

None because my parents aren't doing anything either.

Incel trait: You dont have anyone to lie too

What others? It's just me.

Covid has been fantastic cause you can always use it as an excuse for not doing anything.

"Oh I didn't party on New Years cause... you know... social distancing and Omicron is trending upwards again".

Most of my family already kinda know I’m incel so they’re not expecting me to do anything. I’ll probably just be on here for NYE.

Im older and work from home so got nobody i need to lie to but when i was younger id just say i went to a cookout (and some years my parents would take me to an uncles cookout so i wasnt exactly lying)