Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

What level annual salary would save you from inceldom

C

cookinbreakfast

Self-banned
-
How much would you have to make, and how would you turn that cash into female attention

2cm of maxilla

mid 6 figures. like 500k a year and you could beta bux even as an incel

TheVman said:

You think that's be enough for a legit 8/10?

cookinbreakfast said:
TheVman said:
You think that's be enough for a legit 8/10?
what? it wot make women attracted to u. itll just make them pretend to give u affection for free stuff

TheVman said:
what? it wot make women attracted to u. itll just make them pretend to give u affection for free stuff

I know, do you think an 8/10 would give me attention with that much money or I would need more

Money is not a solution

cookinbreakfast said:
TheVman said:
I know, do you think an 8/10 would give me attention with that much money or I would need more
Depending on your looks. if you're a sub 5 incel then no a stacy 8/10 won't give you attention. You'd get a 6 or maybe a 7. stacyies can easaily get millionaire chads too

Status maxing is the only way a truecel can escape. Betabuxing is prostitution. Next to impossible though because most incels are socially stunted and you need to be top 0.01% status

only NT chads can get rich

100K a year would be nice. I'd live on steak and call girls.

I'd much rather be a richcel than an unemployable poorcel on NEETbux.