Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious What leanmaxing teached me about slavs

Dekim

Dekim

ricefevercel
★★★★★
is that slavs don't have fat cheeks because of genes, but terrible diet. Slav diet consists of high carb and saturated fats intake, and usualy low protein.

Last few months i've been on a very strict diet, and i've burned a lot of those "slav cheeks".

To westerners who have no idea what slavs eat, it's usualy vegetable stews with high amounts of sunflower oil, and large amounts of white bread.

Also one more thing about slav eating habbits... slavs don't stop eating when they aren't hungry anymore, but when they are completely full, unable to consume more food.

Do people even find slavs attractive?

Do people even find slavs attractive?
Southern and northern slavs are usualy indistinguishable from the western europeans. It's just the eastern slavs (Ukraine, Russia, Belarus etc.) who stand out.

These types of threads are getting progressively more bizarre.

Just Niko Bellic max bro.

These types of threads are getting progressively more bizarre.
How so? This is good info for fellow slavs, or even other incels who might expirience a similar problem. For 25 years i had the illusion that i was skinny, when i was very high bf % skinny fat. It wasn't untill people here told that i'm bloated af and need to lose weight, that i realised how much bf i had.

How so? This is good info for fellow slavs, or even other incels who might expirience a similar problem. For 25 years i had the illusion that i was skinny, when i was very high bf % skinny fat. It wasn't untill people here told that i'm bloated af and need to lose weight, that i realised how much bf i had.
I mean, "slav cheeks" (the hell is that supposed to be) and some theoretizations about the diet of +300 million people- just say you lost weight and stopped being skinnifat, bruv.
Reminds me of the "neckmaxxing" threads from a while back.

I mean, "slav cheeks" (the hell is that supposed to be) and some theoretizations about the diet of +300 million people- just say you lost weight and stopped being skinnifat, bruv.
Reminds me of the "neckmaxxing" threads from a while back.
Slav cheeks is a well known term here. And no that not just "theoretizations" as i'm a slav myself and ex pro cook on top of that.

I have slav cheeks lmao. Not surprising given that I eat a fuck ton of their food from the Russian store acorss the street. Tell me how did you rid those cheeks?

I have slav cheeks lmao. Not surprising given that I eat a fuck ton of their food from the Russian store acorss the street. Tell me how did you rid those cheeks?
My current meal plan is very simple to execute.
Breakfast - Oatmeal + yogurt
Lunch - Rice and chicken
Protein Shake
Dinner - Cottage cheese or Eggs
Protein Shake

Adjust meal sizes to according to your weight, and daily activity + some gym work, and you'll be loosing fat realy fast.

Lunch - Rice and chicken
Protein Shake
Protein Shake

Adjust meal sizes to according to your weight, and daily activity + some gym work, and you'll be loosing fat realy fast.

Thanks man. Funny thing is that my belly isn't too fatty at all. However my cheeks are like goddam balloons and it looks plain awful. I think if I manage to deflate them I'll probably move a point up on my looks.

Thanks man. Funny thing is that my belly isn't too fatty at all. However my cheeks are like goddam balloons and it looks plain awful. I think if I manage to deflate them I'll probably move a point up on my looks.
If you don't see atleast a single vain on your belly, that means are you are high bf %. If you start serious dieting, you'll be suprised by how much weight you can actualy lose.

If you don't see atleast a single vain on your belly, that means are you are high bf %. If you start serious dieting, you'll be suprised by how much weight you can actualy lose.

I know dude. I have been dieting this whole summer and going to the gym for some HIIT. I started seeing veins in my arms and my face got deflated too. To be fair femoids started giving me a bit more attention too. There is still a bit of a way to go for me though. The real challenge is gonna be to manage this diet while I undergo the stressful experience of school in a week. I need to do some really serious planning or else I am gonna go back to being a lard ball.

I know dude. I have been dieting this whole summer and going to the gym for some HIIT. I started seeing veins in my arms and my face got deflated too. To be fair femoids started giving me a bit more attention too. There is still a bit of a way to go for me though. The real challenge is gonna be to manage this diet while I undergo the stressful experience of school in a week. I need to do some really serious planning or else I am gonna go back to being a lard ball.
If you manage to keep up with the diet for a few months, it becomes joke easy after that. I've been doing it for enough time now that it;s actualy hard to eat more or the wrong food.

This.

Also white people are white. I love how EE guys consider themselves a separate species of humanity.
We call ourselves whites. It's the WE and NA copers that call us ethnics.

If you manage to keep up with the diet for a few months, it becomes joke easy after that. I've been doing it for enough time now that it;s actualy hard to eat more or the wrong food.

I agree here. Stomach gets used to not being overfilled. Before I could destroy an enitre pizza solo. Now a slice becomes a problem to finish.

Slavs are known as "The Curries of the Europe":

1. Slavs are the ugliest demography in the Europe
2. Slavic and curry language has many similarities: https://1000petals.wordpress.com/2013/08/18/amazing-affinity-of-russian-and-sanskrit/
3. Did not know about slavic food, but looks like slavic food is also fucked up like curry food.
4. Slavic slapping martial art:

Slavs make among the most beautiful girls on earth. If male slavs are considered "ugly" I don't think it's genetic. I think it's from boozing 24/7 and Slav squatting in adidas track suits with proud unibrows. Plus the failo from being all poor, uneducated, uncultured, and unemployed bums.

is that slavs don't have fat cheeks because of genes, but terrible diet. Slav diet consists of high carb and saturated fats intake, and usualy low protein.

Last few months i've been on a very strict diet, and i've burned a lot of those "slav cheeks".

To westerners who have no idea what slavs eat, it's usualy vegetable stews with high amounts of sunflower oil, and large amounts of white bread.

Also one more thing about slav eating habbits... slavs don't stop eating when they aren't hungry anymore, but when they are completely full, unable to consume more food.
I’m skinny and my cheeks are fat as fuck

Same thing happens to me lol. I don't have chubby cheeks, but I could stand to lose some fat. I'll try cutting down on my diet too.

Just eliminating all sources of processed sugar is going to make a huge difference if you are a fatcel. This means, none of these: candy, soft drinks, cakes / doughnuts, sweet sauces, flavored yoghurts, etc. This will not last though. Once you are lower body weight then you need to eliminate high fat foods as well. But the sugar foods are worse because they are more addictive than the high fat ones.

Holy fucks its so true, white bread with everything

giphy.gif

What kind of diet tho, share the details

Doubt itd help me tho, I have no jaw or chin, my skin and tissue are literally just hanging from my eye sockets with no support

Slavs make among the most beautiful girls on earth. If male slavs are considered "ugly" I don't think it's genetic. I think it's from boozing 24/7 and Slav squatting in adidas track suits with proud unibrows. Plus the failo from being all poor, uneducated, uncultured, and unemployed bums.

I am talking about within europe (european whites), yes, slavs are the ugliest.

Holy fucks its so true, white bread with everything

giphy.gif

What kind of diet tho, share the details

Doubt itd help me tho, I have no jaw or chin, my skin and tissue are literally just hanging from my eye sockets with no support
Lunch - Rice and chicken
Protein Shake
Protein Shake

I am talking about within europe (european whites), yes, slavs are the ugliest.
Slavs are deffinetly not the ugliest. Not the best looking but the the ugliest either. It realy feels like you've never met and slavs irl, and all slavs you've seen are the russians from the squating memes. On large scale slavs easily mog the brits, who by far are uglier on average.

Last edited:
great grand dad was a slav. And he is as you described.
Fucked up enough some girls want to have the drunkfactory worker trash trip but they also want them to not be bald? what?

slavs don't stop eating when they aren't hungry anymore, but when they are completely full, unable to consume more food
good old communism, it become a habit, you never knew when you would eat again at those times, so when people had food they will eat until trow up and then eat the vomit again

I'm from Eastern Finland and I've been to Russia for over a thousand times (I live really close to the border) and I can we finns have similar shit diet