Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

What languages do you guys know?

• Thread starter Deleted member 6537
  • Start date
Deleted member 6537

Deleted member 6537

Banned
-
I'm a big fan of languages/linguistics. I speak Arabic and English (taught in school), German (self taught) and I can speak Latin but I'm still learning.

English and spanish

Danish, english, german, bosnian, polish, dutch.

Portuguese and English. My German is doable and I can understand most of Spanish just because it's similar to Portuguese.

I speak nothing but blackpill

Swedish, english and arabic (but can only understand, speaking is limited). I want to learn a new language tbh but I'm too discouraged

Spanish and English

too stupid very bad memory.

retard and autism

Portuguese, English, French.

I took 2 years of French and 1 1/2 years of German so far.

english and mexican

None but English, I'm a low iq American. I tried to learn French at one point but I might as well have been trying to learn Martian. Way too hard.

Greek, English, some German, and a bit of a slavic dialect spoken in northern Greece. I need to practice my German when I find time.

learning swahili. will learn spanish when I go back to US. why learn latin? ancient historycel?

learning swahili. will learn spanish when I go back to US. why learn latin? ancient historycel?
Latin because I love ancient history and historical linguistics too.

Portuguese ( native )
Great english, thanks to media.
Few chunks of german and french.
I can understand most of what a spanish person has to say to me, however, i have to be very focused.
If they´re not too fast when speaking, that´s a plus.

ching chong and mexican

WHAT A FUCK MAN

Only blackpill, tbh

spanish, english and japanese (around A2)

I've tried learning many languages in the past, so I might have some basic knowledge of many languages, but the ones I would realistically try to use irl (so B1+) are: Polish, English, Dutch, German and Hebrew (still pretty basic tho)
some of the languages I've tried learning (so I might have A1/A2 level knowledge): Latin, Japanese (I've passed JLPT N3), Afrikaans, Spanish

Finnish, English, Swedish, German, Japanese and Chinese

I've tried learning many languages in the past, so I might have some basic knowledge of many languages, but the ones I would realistically try to use irl (so B1+) are: Polish, English, Dutch, German and Hebrew (still pretty basic tho)
some of the languages I've tried learning (so I might have A1/A2 level knowledge): Latin, Japanese (I've passed JLPT N3), Afrikaans, Spanish
stop mogging me plz

stop mogging me plz
I know basics of many languages, but I'm not really good at any of them (including Polish, my native language) :feelstastyman:
I used to LDAR by playing around with Duolingo courses and reading textbooks for beginners, but I lack motivation (and dilligence) to master anything

I know basics of many languages, but I'm not really good at any of them (including Polish, my native language) :feelstastyman:
I used to LDAR by playing around with Duolingo courses and reading textbooks for beginners, but I lack motivation (and dilligence) to master anything
still mogs my broken english and average polish, may be little german lol

English, but I am learning other languages now when I LDAR.

I speak incel

I speak English and Dutch fluently. I can also speak Hindi but I am not fluent in it as I am in English and Dutch. I can understand a decent amount of German and Afrikaans when written. I can read Arabic and Farsi, but I do not speak nor understand it. I also know a little bit of French, but it is the worst language to exist. Fuck French. If there is a language I wish I could speak fluently, it would be either Russian, Japanese or Mandarin.

Only English, Russian and Belarusian.
As you can see, my English is not perfect. And I almost forgot Belarusian.

I can understand some Polish and Ukrainian words since we are neighbours and about hundred words in Japanese because I am filty weeb.
still mogs my broken english and average polish, may be little german lol
How your polish can be average if you are from Poland?
Wtf, how smart are you??

Last edited: