Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel What Koreans Think Of The UK

IncelCream

IncelCream

Paragon
★★★★★

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_svgsTLpSMI

Get in there British cels

Capture2

The UK is as bad as the west now.

Is it? We get so many Eatsern European women, 50% of all Polish women in UK (800k+) procreate with White British men
I don't know what any of that means but I meant western as in the state of hypergamy and the way foids dress and act and what normies are like.

“...and secondly they are all caucasian”

They will be in for a big shock if they ever visit a large UK city or town, very few white british and the few that are there have been degenerated into a disgusting underclass

They will be in for a big shock if they ever visit a large UK city or town, very few white british and the few that are there have been degenerated into a disgusting underclass
UK is 87% white
london is 60% white

remember UK had 20 years of eastern europe migration because eu

South Koreans are one of the biggest white man's bootlickers.

UK is 87% white
london is 60% white

remember UK had 20 years of eastern europe migration because eu
That 87% is old and those figures are not right amd also does not count the millions of illegals, the United Cuckdom is finished. Same for all of Western Europe and the West in general.

That 87% is old and those figures are not right amd also does not count the millions of illegals, the United Cuckdom is finished. Same for all of Western Europe and the West in general.
Millions of illegals? UK took in less refugees then tiny Sweden, instead we literally got 1 million polish and 250k Romanians, excluding there children

Millions of illegals? UK took in less refugees then tiny Sweden, instead we literally got 1 million polish and 250k Romanians, excluding there children
It is easy for anyone to over stay a visa and dissapear and work illegally in the UK, that is why there are 10s of thousands camped at ports in France trying to sneak in all the time

It is easy for anyone to over stay a visa and dissapear and work illegally in the UK, that is why there are 10s of thousands camped at ports in France trying to sneak in all the time
The news want to think that, UK is most white nation in western europe

most immigrants are polish, if millions of non white was crossing over border per year, there would be massive media coverage, most viewed news in UK is the sun and dailymail both conservative
We not as bad as france or sweden

The news want to think that, UK is most white nation in western europe

most immigrants are polish, if millions of non white was crossing over border per year, there would be massive media coverage, most viewed news in UK is the sun and dailymail both conservative

We not as bad as france or sweden
You are coping too hard

Can you give 5 hours, i need to find the info, i have done this before. not everything is coping man. I will be back later
Ok but i see it with my own eyes, only in villages full of old people or run down old industrial towns are there majority white people, schools these days are full curry/paki/chinese/black of varying percentages depending on the location/region

Ok but i see it with my own eyes, only in villages full of old people or run down old industrial towns are there majority white people, schools these days are full curry/paki/chinese/black of varying percentages depending on the location/region
because your looking at England, we have scotland wales and n ireland which counts for like 10 million whites

because your looking at England, we have scotland wales and n ireland which counts for like 10 million whites
Their devolved parliments are full of leftists who will do the same to those countries as soon as they get the chance, England takes the brunt of it because that is where all the infrastructure is, and large immigrant communities attract more immigrants of the same type.

Go to 1:50.
>Koreans
>Black woman asked

What.

half of the people spoke in japanese and looked japanese.only a few were korean.

half of the people spoke in japanese and looked japanese.only a few were korean.
I thought it was Korean language or something lol, well this is lifefuel for weeb cels then

I thought it was Korean language or something lol, well this is lifefuel for weeb cels then
i can usually notice if the person is speaking korean or japanese.Chinese i sometimes stumble but most of the time the people have a very specific way of pronouncing and stressing words/syllables,so as long i listen to it for more then 10 seconds i should be able to identify.having a asian gf was my obsession once,so yeah.it's over.

i can usually notice if the person is speaking korean or japanese.Chinese i sometimes stumble but most of the time the people have a very specific way of pronouncing and stressing words/syllables,so as long i listen to it for more then 10 seconds i should be able to identify.having a asian gf was my obsession once,so yeah.it's over.
oh, i can tell japanese apart from Chinese, (i watched 40 episodes of Chinese Drama)

Since when wasn’t it the west?
Back in the day everyone knew americans as rude and selfish and would always say those words when American was brought up. Now we've caught up tho so it's never said anymore.

The UK is 50 percent curry now :lul:

yellow fever cucks:feelsUgh: