Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting What kind or drugs have you taken?

Disappointing

Disappointing

Not here
-
I would like to share my experience with anyone who is interested.

Username checks out.

Also in chronologic order: alcohol, weed, LSD, MDMA, speed, cocaine, mushrooms (psilocybe) , laughing gas, tilidin, heroin, codein, ketamin, crack
I planned on searching for fly agric this month but couldnt find any so far...

FBIcels pretty active today i see

Weed and cocaine

Haven't taken any.

Jack Nicholson Batman 1989 GIFs | Tenor
Its basically Hippie Crack

Weed twice in my life

Come on OP give us your story

Come on OP give us your story
View attachment 373041
Okay. Well I started at 13 with the easily accessible thigns like alcohol and weed.. At 15 i started doing lcd and mushrooms. I got addicted to cocaine for a while later on. After i tried heroine i have been doing that mostly for the past 3 years. I started to experiment with legal narcotics like spice after getiing arrested a bit also. I have of course tried hashish, acid, morphine and many different painkillers aswell. Heroin is the most addictive by far.

Okay. Well I started at 13 with the easily accessible thigns like alcohol and weed.. At 15 i started doing lcd and mushrooms. I got addicted to cocaine for a while later on. After i tried heroine i have been doing that mostly for the past 3 years. I started to experiment with legal narcotics like spice after getiing arrested a bit also. I have of course tried hashish, acid, morphine and many different painkillers aswell. Heroin is the most addictive by far.
We seem to be in the same shoes with the difference that I started at 18 and hated drugs before. Started heroin at 20 as I realized I will have to kill myself anyway and why not try it. Later my apartment got raided by the cops and I lost my drivers licence simply for heroin possession. Fucking sick. I had to pay quite a lot of money and have to do a 12 month control program with urine tests to get my licence back. This costs me around 2000€. Still love to smoke H casually. I banged it once but didn't liked it at all, just wanted to make a bet with myself if I dare to shoot heroin since I hate needles and whats a better reward than getting high on heroin?

Last edited:
Wouldn't even begin to know how to get any. I can't imagine even knowing someone, let alone a dealer.

I havent tried anything harder than alcohol cuz i dont have connections.

I havent tried anything harder than alcohol cuz i dont have connections.

Alcohol is a hard drug in reality so pat yourself on the back for that one.

It's a miracle I ever got to try all the drugs I did but I happened to know enough of the right people in university. I won't go on a list but the milestones were weed the first time when I was 11. Alcohol at 14. And my very random debut into 'hard' illegal drugs smoking crack one time at age 20.

We seem to be in the same shoes with the difference that I started at 18 and hated drugs before. Started heroin at 20 as I realized I will have to kill myself anyway and why not try it. Later my apartment got raided by the cops and I lost my drivers licence simply for heroin possession. Fucking sick. I had to pay quite a lot of money and have to do a 12 month control program with urine tests to get my licence back. This costs me around 2000€. Still love to smoke H casually. I banged it once but didn't liked it at all, just wanted to make a bet with myself if I dare to shoot heroin since I hate needles and whats a better reward than getting high on heroin?
I was always miserable ever since i hit puberty at 11. I figure why not? All the stories of a ruined future din't scare me because i knew i had no future to begin with. When i got arrested, i was at my friends palce. so he got blamed for everything that was at his house. Even the shit that was mine. He got a couple of years in prison but i got away without any charge. Overall i prefer to shoot heroin. I jst amke sure to buy clean needlles. I don't need aids.

I was always miserable ever since i hit puberty at 11. I figure why not? All the stories of a ruined future din't scare me because i knew i had no future to begin with. When i got arrested, i was at my friends palce. so he got blamed for everything that was at his house. Even the shit that was mine. He got a couple of years in prison but i got away without any charge. Overall i prefer to shoot heroin. I jst amke sure to buy clean needlles. I don't need aids.
Yeah a rig costs like 10 cents, you cant tell me that ypu cant afford that if you have a heroin habit anyway.

You wanna tell me which country youre from? How much dope did you/your friend have to end up in prison?

Alcohol, anti-histamanics, nicotine, opiods, antidepressants, antipsychotics. I don't remember of ever done weed or hallucinogens, but will try in the future.

Yeah a rig costs like 10 cents, you cant tell me that ypu cant afford that if you have a heroin habit anyway.

You wanna tell me which country youre from? How much dope did you/your friend have to end up in prison?
I"m from Poland. He had a lot of cocaien as he used to use it a lot and sell it to his friends. I think somewhere above a 100 grams. Also there was weed found and some heroin. Overall he got fucked over. He got 6 years and then got charged with having sex with a minor aswell.

I want to try acid and shrooms.

I"m from Poland. He had a lot of cocaien as he used to use it a lot and sell it to his friends. I think somewhere above a 100 grams. Also there was weed found and some heroin. Overall he got fucked over. He got 6 years and then got charged with having sex with a minor aswell.
Ooh moj kochona, polska dla polakow, pochod degeneratov! All polish I know lol. I have gotten a lot of social contacts and low inhib maxx though cokeheads at work who adopted me and tried to get me out of my shell. Not all junkies are scum. But I kinda am.
I want to try acid and shrooms.
Look up Research Chemicals and which ones are legal where you live. Most of them suck but all the RCs of LSD are very good. Try to look for a trusted vendor. I tried 1P-LSD, 1cP-LSD, AL-LAD amd they are pretty much like the original.

Whatever they gave me to make sure I agree to live this life

Later my apartment got raided by the cops and I lost my drivers licence simply for heroin possession. Fucking sick. I had to pay quite a lot of money and have to do a 12 month control program with urine tests to get my licence back. This costs me around 2000€.

Sounds like Germany.

cocaine, mdma, ketamine, shrooms, lsd, dmt, weed, whippits, adderall. Tell me about your experiences OP and i'll tell you mine

Nothing tbh. I drink beer if that counts lol

I was an IV heroin junkie for nearly 10 years, it’s not a life worth living unless you’re rich

society.
the hardest drug i ever took and the last one ill ever take

cocaine and heroid nigga are u the son of a celebrity or some shit ? Cocaine and heroin are pretty fucking expensive, how are you able to afford that shit.:feelstrash::feelstrash::feelstrash::feelstrash: