Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment What kind of WW2 FPS game should I make?

What kind of FPS game should I make?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Seahorsecel

Seahorsecel

Hate Cuckservatives Hate Prostitutes
★★★
Title. I've gathered almost all of the gun assets I need to make a WW2 shooter. The question now is what kind of game I should make.

@bruhwtf

A battlefield clone sounds pretty kino, especially if you play as the good guys.

Make a game called "Scout" where it's an endless shooter of just trying to run-and-gun Nazis and recapture POWs as a Canadian soldier. The frame device could just be in the dude's dream while he's in a trench or something. Just one level, played for a high score, making game's is hard --do an easy one like this.

A battlefield clone sounds pretty kino, especially if you play as the good guys.
And we know who the real good guys are. :feelsthink:

You should base some characters, references, etc from .is lore

A WWII Battlefield clone with a good campaign sounds nice

Extraction shooters are gay. And there's many COD clones.

Single player campaign would mog.

@LeFrenchCel
@PLA1092

Pin? I want more people to see this.
Pretty please with cupcakes, flowers, and sprinkles. :feelsaww::feelsaww:

Last edited:
And we know who the real good guys are. :feelsthink:

You should base some characters, references, etc from .is lore

A WWII Battlefield clone with a good campaign sounds nice
Indeed. Imagine a game where we can rewrite history and fight on the Red Square of Moscow and kill Stalin, lmao. It sounds so cool. Or have the Japanese implement their Siberian plan and attack the Soviet Union. Alternative history would be something I am very interested in.
I'm tired of killing the last knights of Europe.

Team deathmatch

Make one where you play as the nazis and kill british, american and soviet soldiers.

Are you a game creator?

Singleplayer games >>>>>>>>>>

Though a multiplayer mode in addition to the singleplayer is also a nice touch

Something like the og bf1942

play as gERmans onLY

Something where you are a Nazi fighting to save you're race from the obvious looking jews

there's not enough pacific games

Make one where you are a member of the imperial Japanese army and go around invading china and Southeast Asia and shit

El Alamein El Alamein El Alamein El Alamein El Alamein El Alamein El Alamein El Alamein El Alamein El Alamein

Or do one on the Alaska campaign

Completely untouched

I had an idea for a ww2 game, it’s about anti tank guns

Like make a game about a 25 pounder during El Alamein

Make it similar to COD but you play as a Wehrmacht solider during operation Barbarossa & an Imperial Japanese Army solider during the pacific war.

Make one where you play as the nazis and kill british, american and soviet soldiers.
Make it similar to COD but you play as a Wehrmacht solider during operation Barbarossa & an Imperial Japanese Army solider during the pacific war.
Turbobased- in the name of diversity, also include Italian, Slavic, French, etc SS units as well.
Indeed. Imagine a game where we can rewrite history and fight on the Red Square of Moscow and kill Stalin, lmao. It sounds so cool. Or have the Japanese implement their Siberian plan and attack the Soviet Union. Alternative history would be something I am very interested in.
I'm tired of killing the last knights of Europe.
Based

OP should include this song & others for the Nazi campaign, if he does on, since it would work well: In fact, I imagine myself as one of the last defenders of Berlin, fighting the Soviets whilst this is blasting.

View: https://youtu.be/aEX9T-jcgj4?si=thZlKL8si7HGVRC7

Turbobased- in the name of diversity, also include Italian, Slavic, French, etc SS units as well.

Based

OP should include this song & others for the Nazi campaign, if he does on, since it would work well: In fact, I imagine myself as one of the last defenders of Berlin, fighting the Soviets whilst this is blasting.

Imagine all the triggered people if a video game like this would made by a triple A company:feelskek:
Would be epic.

Based

This. Absolutely epic. :feelsmusic:

WW2 MOHAA Clone, great times playing that one in my teens, and the soundtracks were epic.

Title. I've gathered almost all of the gun assets I need to make a WW2 shooter. The question now is what kind of game I should make.

@bruhwtf
Make it so we play as the good guys. And i mean the actuall good guys not the shabbos goy "good guys"

I can't really think of anything that hasn't already been done tbh. WW2 vidya are boring at this point, we need more WW1 stuff

Don’t. Make a game about the Freikorps.

I got a splendid idea.

Make the DDAY but instead of americans landing, have the german MG42 towers shoot zombies that were sent by boat by the americans.

If made, Gimme credit for idea, GODSPEED SAILOR! :feelsokman:

In all seriousness make a single player game where you play as a jew in weimar germany and you get points for corrupting the youth, destroying the culture, operating sex change tranny surgeries, etc

it would be hilarious, also provide sources and proof about what the jews did and call it a simulator so they can't claim its a fake racist game