Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

What kind of women only have male friends?

ethniccel1

ethniccel1

Sir ethnic cel the 1st lord of landwhales, grannys
★★★★★
I know a foid from my hood who only has male friends. All her foid friends afeter a while always refuse to be her friend and she only has beta male orbitors who she hangs around with.

Biggest whores.

Probably because her pussy smell after letting all bfs of her friend run a train over her

pick-me’s. especially the ones that say shit like “women are so much drama!! >_<“

the-smurfs-playing-catch.gif

Cluster B personality disordered women also known more commonly as cheating lying whores. :feelsthink:

Cluster B personality disordered women also known more commonly as cheating lying whores. :feelsthink:
so do i have a chance to smash her with no condom because she is aa "cluster B" foid?

so do i have a chance to smash her with no condom because she is aa "cluster B" foid?
A large part of their appeal if not THE largest is that they will do ANYTHING sexually you could ever want or imagine. :ahegao:

So yeah probably. :feelsokman:

Just be prepared to pick up your antibiotics or cream prescription at your local pharmacy for the resulting “curable” STD’s such as crabs, syphilis, gonorrhea, chlymidia and the like because even though she might convingly say even better and more convincingly than the best Hollywood actress that you’re the only one that’s presently hitting it, you’re most definitely NOT the only one that’s hitting it. :feelskek:

Thing with these hoes is they just can’t keep their legs closed. :feelshehe:

They ALWAYS need NEW male (usually sexual) ATTENTION a.k.a “narcissistic supply” and they can NEVER be content with getting it (among other things wink wink) from just 1 guy. :feelsthink:

Last edited:
They ALWAYS need NEW male (usually sexual) ATTENTION a.k.a “narcissistic supply” and they can NEVER be content with getting it (among other things wink wink) from just 1 guy. :feelsthink:
so that means even if they are in a relationship that they need constant attention from multiple men?

You are dumb if you think chadsexual mega whore will ever fuck incel

so that means even if they are in a relationship that they need constant attention from multiple men?
Yes.

And sometimes women as well. :feelsthink:

I know a foid from my hood who only has male friends. All her foid friends afeter a while always refuse to be her friend and she only has beta male orbitors who she hangs around with.
Promiscous foids would be the ones to have those male friends

@Fat Link @XDFLAMEBOY @curryboy420

I got her number from the local whatsapp group in my area. I asked her to fuck and she said NO because she must have feelings. Fucking bitch wont let me enjoy , plus she said she will feel bad cheating on her man that she livces with

I got her number from the local whatsapp group in my area. I asked her to fuck and she said NO because she must have feelings. Fucking bitch wont let me enjoy , plus she said she will feel bad cheating on her man that she livces with
She's full of bullshit. It's not fair that the whore would fuck a normie or Chad but not us

Dumb slag