Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment What kind of whitecel you are according to nazis?

Your race

• Not white

Votes: 8 47.1%
  • Nordid (upper left corner)

Votes: 1 5.9%
  • Faelid(middle left)

• Baltid(buttom left corner)

Votes: 2 11.8%
  • Med(upper right corner)

Votes: 3 17.6%
  • Dinarid(middle right)

• Alpinid(buttom right corner

• I dont know

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
NT_huntER

NT_huntER

"I hunt NTs"
★★
Btw. The racial hierarchy in nazi germany was this:
1. Nordids and faelids
2. Dinarids
3. Meds
4. Alpinids
5. Baltids
GHunterRTT

Blonde 7 ft. stormfront nazis in Norway talking about superior and inferior whites be like.

My pheno is Atlantid with some Ketlic influence, so kind of 75% Nordic 25% Mediterranid

69931613 652527015239118 6181491479874109440 n

I used to think I had some Alpinid, but not sure.
Btw. The racial hierarchy in nazi germany was this:
1. Nordids and faelids
2. Dinarids
3. Meds
4. Alpinids
5. Baltids
Yes, but all were considered Germanic & Aryan/European:
In general terms, Günther diagnosed combinations of the following elements in the German Volk: Nordic(nordisch); Mediterranean (westisch, mediterran, mittelländisch); Dinaric (dinarisch); Alpine(ostisch, alpin); East Baltic (ostbaltisch); Phalian (fälisch, dalisch
The standard-issue propaganda text which was issued to members of the Hitler Youth contained a chapter on "The German Races" that heavily cited the works of Hans F. K. Günther. The text seems to categorize the European races in descending orders in the Nazi racial hierarchy: the Nordic (including the Phalic sub-race, a subgroup of the Nordic race), Mediterranean, Dinaric, Alpine, and East Baltic races.[7]
«German blood does not form its own race. The German people are made up of representatives of different races. But all these races are characterized by the fact that their blood is mutually compatible and the mixture of these bloods, unlike the blood that is unrelated to them, does not create obstacles and tensions
Robert Ley. Organisationsbuch der NSDAP, 1943, Zentralverlag der NSDAP, P. 566.

Last edited:
Blonde 7 ft. stormfront nazis in Norway talking about superior and inferior whites be like.
I mean, it wasn't just based in looks, a lot of it is to do with overall achievements, functions, etc.

I've seen a map of France by phenos/racial types, and compared it to an IQ one+historical achievements, and the Nordic areas outperformed the rest.

But I mean yeah ofc, there was obviously some lookism in it: Hence, why the Nazis wanted to try & make everyone Nordic/Fælid, considering many of them were Alpinid