Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL What kind of relationship awaits you once you get a girlfriend

Swagpilled

Swagpilled

swagpilled
★★★★★
FxzDQpDXgAMWjTG

No place for me in future society. Fuck it, I prefer blowing myself up in a crowded laundry business in a GTA RP server rather than having sex with these retards.

Attention to any and all intelligence agencies: every post ever made by this IP and any other associated with it have been done for no purpose other than satire. I hereby absolve myself of any and all intent to commit acts of violence or terror against any party be they fictional or existing, furthermore, any post made in the future by this IP or any associated will have been done for the sole purpose of research and/or satirical purpose.

Unless you have a 9.5 in demolisher she will cuck you
Fuck this clown world

Unless you have a 9.5 in demolisher she will cuck you
Fuck this clown world
exactly, ovER for dicklets, ill rope instead.

where bluepilled incels and many normies end up when they ascend

Damn that’s fucking crazy.

Damn that’s fucking crazy.
what sex feels like when you only married someone for his money and wish you could fuck chad instead everyday

what sex feels like when you only married someone for his money and wish you could fuck chad instead everyday
That’s why I’m gonna go to the Philippines and have a father marry off his beautiful 16 year old daughter to me.

That’s why I’m gonna go to the Philippines and have a father marry off his beautiful 16 year old daughter to me.
"I hate women who only like men for money so I'm gonna go to a country and marry a woman who only likes me for my money" do what you must

"I hate women who only like men for money so I'm gonna go to a country and marry a woman who only likes me for my money" do what you must
Gotta find some way to live.

He is obviously repulsive to her but he can't leave her because she is the best that he will ever get.

Guys don't really know how to be good with girls, that's why they can't arouse them. Many guys don't play with or groom dolls when they are young, which is an indicator they won't be good with girls (and children) later in life. Normie children rather play with toy cars and are interested in them because they have an autistic development.

I too love doing laundry.

He is obviously repulsive to her but he can't leave her because she is the best that he will ever get.
If there's no sex at least once a month, what's left there?

This is why I don't envy havers of sex. Better alone than daily humiliation and contempt from a bitch I live with.

Probably This dude was once lovebombed to a point he forgot his sexual deprivation and then, when she secure her future with "marriage" her love suddenly leaves. In reality it was never there, it was just a strategy to make this betabuxx brain fry so he will give her his belonging and attention.

You know its over when the foid is thinking about roping whilst having sex with you.

The husband needs to make her dreams
come true *I believe I can fly*