Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment What Kind Of Poster Are You? (Poll)

What Kind Of Poster Are You? (Honestly)

• Total voters
BlkPillPres

BlkPillPres

Self-banned
-
I've noticed there are 5 tiers of posters on this site

1. Analyzers
2. Readers
3. Skimmers
4. PostMaxxers
5. TL;DR

Which one are you?

Answer honestly

Sure, as someone who spends time actually reading the 0ost and going over them won't get noticed as much or have much presence on your rank, it will make your posts have more meaning to anyone who takes the time to read them.

i read things thoroughly but dont reply with much usually

i aspire to be a reader, yet i end up being a skimmer most of the time

I have no qualms reading long posts, but I only reply if I have something meaningful to respond with.

I like to analyze people’s posts and understand what they’re thinking unless the post is really long. Then I’ll go off the title

if something is super long though im probably not going to bother reading it

Depending on the subject of the thread, I can be an analyzer or a reader

I plan on keeping a balance. I won't postmaxx but not write walls of text either.

If we combine these two statements then you read short things thoroughly :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

It doesn't count then bro
i read long posts thoroughly but if it's so long that it's a novel then i don't bother

I guess this thing has so much variation and cross overs that nobody likely fits into just one category
That’s everything tbh nobody neatly fits into molds like these. There’s always slight or drastic variations between people in a group

Skimmer. I don't want to spend 10 minutes reading a wall of text and I am low iq so my responses usually are.

PostMaxxer, sometimes Trollposter.

chad is fucking your oneitis boyos

Sometimes I read it thoroughly and sometimes I just skimmer, it depends.

I just postmax ngl.

Depends on if the posts are short and sweet, don’t have time reading several paragraphs and a variety of links to click.

Shitposter :feelsthink::feelsthink::feelsthink::feelsthink: and for real: Skimmer most of the time

PostMAXX boyo
:soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy:

I just postmax ngl.

Depends on if the posts are short and sweet, don’t have time reading several paragraphs and a variety of links to click.
People think I’m a postmaxxxer but I swear it’s not intentional. :feelstrash:

3, dumbcel,

I honestly just use this forum to empty my head of ideas too retarded to say in person, and I let this site think for me. Probably has the exact same effect on others too.

Last edited:
Shitpost reader:feelshmm:

I read the post and all the comments and then I take a dump in the thread.

Depends on my mood. Sometimes analytical sometimes tldr so I'll just take thebaverage and say I'm a skimmer

I don't know tbh.
Sometimes i shitpost.

i read almost every comment, but i have short simple replies 99% of the time

Analyzer, if I wanted postmaxxing or shitposting, I'd have gone to reddit or 4chan

Just rank incels.is type posters bro0o

Postmaxxers +TL;DR =
autobahn-sprad.png

I make Google read the post to me when it's a wall of text now. Quality of life improved.

I chose 3 cause you called me a 3

I always post too long comments that describes every single detail and I feel people don´t want to read it because everyone else always posts with 1-2 lines but I can never keep anything short so I tend to write too much and since we don´t have a liking system I don´t really know if people like what I post, maybe they do but just don´t have anything to say.

But it isn´t just on this forum though, I always write too long messages to people even though I try not to and I feel it annoys people because it seems like everyone else can explain what they want in just 1-2 lines.