Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious What kind of men use Storm Front?

• Thread starter Deleted member 17719
  • Start date
Deleted member 17719

Deleted member 17719

28yo KHV, 5'6, Autist and Gaelic supremacist.
-
Last edited:
I can't imagine Chad using that forum, when I read it I imagine them to be ugly men with land whale wives, not incels but actually the type who would make fun of incels.

Coping white cels

I always assumed most of them were boomers, probably the kind that would tell white incels to pull themselves up their bootstraps and get a trad wife

older WNs and fat wife havers, the more regular far right individuals use /pol/

the kind that want me dead

Gullible Whites that cannot do basic research on their leadership!

Everyone - in the know - knows it's (((tainted))) with nazbols! Nazi-(((Bolsheviks))), meaning Russian jews, larping as white nationalists.

Renegadebroadcasting.com is better.

Subhumans who refuse to accept the world is this way cause their ancestors are cuckolds

Bunch of ugly looking males who have no idea of reality.

Hope for Stormfrontcels.

Last edited:
I was on Stormfront for a while as a young teenager. It's mostly low-tier normies with a large incel minority. Mostly male with a few foids who get worshiped. Weird mix of internet tough guy chest-beating and pseudo-intellectual navel-gazing typical of far-right/alt-right internet spots. I don't know if they still have a spat going on with Revleft, but they probably do.

Never used storm front and I'm not defending it, but being old enough to have witnessed the decline of Europe (dare I say the entire west) from when I was young to the strained shit-hole it is now I totally understand why nationalism seems the only option. When my mother died she left me and my sister an house thats now valued around half that it was while she was alive because of the local area being flooded with immigrants. I work for less money now than I did 15 or so years ago, everyone's forced into zero hour-like contracts if you disagree with anything your replaced with some EU resident on a working permit for a few months. I've paid taxes all my life and currently can't even get a doctors appointment (we have a national health system here in the UK). We have a massively growing Muslim population here, and theres more British Muslims fighting for IS than serve in our own armed forces. The unemployment figures for immigrants is horrendous, so is the crime figures. Countries allow asylum seekers on the promise they return home when the fighting or troubles reside, yet none do, hell the majority even fly back to their home nations on trips/holidays within 12 months,so how risky was the place to live in the first place?... seriously I could go on and on with this, most of you are too young. naive or idealistic to see a need for nationalism... but forcing people together with different moral upbringings and religious ideologies is a tinderbox that is never going to balance out.

chads and stacies

Stormfront is up and running for like 23 years by now? Kind of impressive for a politically incorrect site. I doubt that many original members are still there at this point.

22461706804 39e1ff90ee b

Idk, fuck society. I just want my virgin looksmatch gf :feels: :feels: :feels: :feels: :feels: :woke: :woke: :woke: :woke: :woke: :woke: :woke: :woke: :woke: :woke: :woke: :woke: :woke: :woke: :woke: :woke: :woke: :woke: :woke: :woke: :woke: :woke: :woke: :woke:

Never used storm front and I'm not defending it, but being old enough to have witnessed the decline of Europe (dare I say the entire west) from when I was young to the strained shit-hole it is now I totally understand why nationalism seems the only option. When my mother died she left me and my sister an house thats now valued around half that it was while she was alive because of the local area being flooded with immigrants. I work for less money now than I did 15 or so years ago, everyone's forced into zero hour-like contracts if you disagree with anything your replaced with some EU resident on a working permit for a few months. I've paid taxes all my life and currently can't even get a doctors appointment (we have a national health system here in the UK). We have a massively growing Muslim population here, and theres more British Muslims fighting for IS than serve in our own armed forces. The unemployment figures for immigrants is horrendous, so is the crime figures. Countries allow asylum seekers on the promise they return home when the fighting or troubles reside, yet none do, hell the majority even fly back to their home nations on trips/holidays within 12 months,so how risky was the place to live in the first place?... seriously I could go on and on with this, most of you are too young. naive or idealistic to see a need for nationalism... but forcing people together with different moral upbringings and religious ideologies is a tinderbox that is never going to balance out.
How much did a low paid worker get pre 2003? One cannot complain or he is called a racist.

Idk. I share some of their beliefs but i never used the site. Probably mostly boomers and coping incels. Most communists and fascists are just incels who are coping with a radical ideology.

never heard of it but its probably soy

52D22A43 962F 4BD3 A818 85541D055B63

Enjoy this drawing I did on what I think of Stormcucks.
Stormcucks

I agree with some of their beliefs (nationalism, anti-Zionism, anti-race mixing, even the ethnic nationalism that I saw there maybe a couple times), but holy shit, 90% of the site is basically discussing who's white and who's not. It's retarded. I have an account on there that I made 4-5 years ago. Haven't touched it since.

Last edited:
Stormfront is up and running for like 23 years by now? Kind of impressive for a politically incorrect site. I doubt that many original members are still there at this point.

They left the web-side alone because it's full of FBI agents.

Kinda like this one.