Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL What Kind of Latinas Are Actually Loyal?

L

LTNcel

Officer
★★★★
Is it true that it's mostly ugly ones and ones that weren't born in this country that stay loyal to their men? I have a hard time believing modern american born latinas actually find the average beaner male attractive.

women in general are just not loyal

The Amazonian ones

Probably the ones whos been raised in mexico or anywhere outside of the US

Probably the ones whos been raised in mexico or anywhere outside of the US

I don't think I've ever even seen an indo-mestizo beaner out in the suburbs with a gf ever. the only hispanics that I see in relationships are HTNs and above.

Loyalty is a masculine trait.

Every good thing is a masculine trait. Foids are not loyal to you, but what they can get from you (looks, big dick, money, status...).

The fact that you think a woman can be loyal already means that you're blue pilled.

The ugly ones who are like 150cm tall (don't know how much that's in feet) and have very indigenous features kek the hot ones know they're hot and how to use that to their advantage.

Loyalty is a masculine trait.

Every good thing is a masculine trait. Foids are not loyal to you, but what they can get from you (looks, big dick, money, status...).

Is it true that it's mostly ugly ones and ones that weren't born in this country that stay loyal to their men? I have a hard time believing modern american born latinas actually find the average beaner male attractive.
In Colombia with Americanization they’re not like that anymore