Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

What kind of job should i get?

• Thread starter WawelDragon1683
  • Start date

Which job should i go for?

• A gay warehouse job. I got experience with warehouse jobs but i hate them

Votes: 4 18.2%
  • a gay factory job

Votes: 1 4.5%
  • A gay security guard job

Votes: 11 50.0%
  • A gay cashier job

Votes: 2 9.1%
  • Picking up fruits. Basically slave labour.

Votes: 4 18.2%

• Total voters
W

WawelDragon1683

Always last
-
My moms bitching about me getting a job. What do you think is the least depressing?

Go for the security guard unless you are a manlet

The least physical one, I hate my job and that's part of the reason why

I'm trying to get a job working night security at construction sites. From what I've read online you can spend most of your time browsing on your phone with an occasional walk around. I'm applying to stocking jobs too because you don't have to interact with humans very much.

I'm trying to get a job working night security at construction sites. From what I've read online you can spend most of your time browsing on your phone with an occasional walk around. I'm applying to stocking jobs too because you don't have to interact with humans very much.
are you capable in the odd moment where you have to actually stop someone and tell them to leave and they get violent?

are you capable in the odd moment where you have to actually stop someone and tell them to leave and they get violent?
They are unarmed security jobs with very little training required (2 weeks I think), and you can bet your ass if shit actually goes down I'm running away.

14CAFE41 CDE8 416D B532 2AFDE1A8E81D

The security guards I've interacted with seem to mostly sit on their asses staring at a computer all day. Go with that if possible.

The easiet job ive had was as a personal assistant. This dude was in a wheelchair, but didnt need any help with much. He was introverted and mostly sat on a computer himself. So i Basically cooked two meals and cleaned the house like once a week. Rest of the day i was on my Ipad on the top floor. Basically getting paid for what i did at home.

security is legit

I have done this before. The site I was at was great. Do you have a car? Many of these require you have a car.

:soy:
get a degree in gender studies

Fuck fuckin warehouse nigger jobs. Im working one right now, 6 hours untill shifts over, and i already want to march right out through the main entrance. Wagecucking is bullshit, i will get neetbux or go homeless/crimemaxxing ded srs.

Whatever works best for you.

i am low iq so cashier is bad.im also social autist so idk warehouse and factory seem most 'ok' though theyre trash

i am low iq so cashier is bad.im also social autist so idk warehouse and factory seem most 'ok' though theyre trash
U DONT NEED TO BE HIGH IQ TO BE A CASHIER :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul:
ur autism destroys ur chances of that but I have seen autists as cashiers before

ur autism destroys ur chances of that but I have seen autists as cashiers before
cashiers me

The warehouse seems to be the more lonely and the ebst for an incel. The another ones you have to socialice more and ppl sucks. Second option picking fruits , at least you go outside.

the one where u make the most money

i dont have autism im just fearful that i wont be able to use cash machine properly and ill get fired or someone will laugh