Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

What kind of job do you have if any and does it make you want to rope?

what job?

• uni/hs

Votes: 14 58.3%
  • low iq sui fuel wagie job

Votes: 5 20.8%
  • high iq job

Votes: 5 20.8%

• Total voters
Indari

Indari

ovencel
★★★★★
I know some of you like @blackcel have high iq high paying jobs. If you are in uni/highschool what prospects do you have? If I had a career or career prospects I wouldn't want to rope so bad. I am currently NEET as I have been recently kicked out of my uni

forgot to add NEET option lol

i've tried improving to get past hr wage level. never worked lol

the past 5 years i got into cleaning. it's just not as bad as the retail nightmare. Just have to get use to shit. past that i can listen audible or music while i work. sucks compared to my previous neet life in my early 20s but not that bad as some other jobs that ya have to work with black bullies(black people on cleaning jobs i found pretty nice t btw, dont want to work at places with pissed off black people though lol). just do anything to get on a job like that for a year and you probalby can get hired by any cleanign place or hospital after that

as far as job improvements go i realize i have to do something were i'm working for myself with no one over me. i just really dont have a skill set to make that happen sadly. i tried graphic design coding all tha tmess. just really couldn't get it to a hirable level and most places wnat people with exceeding extrovert social skills over just having raw talent. also most normies get on with their network connections. :).

Job is the only thing keeping me sane and giving me human contact. Before this I was a full on LDAR afraid of human contact incel.

retail makes you depressed

Indari said:
I know some of you like @blackcel have high iq high paying jobs. If you are in uni/highschool what prospects do you have? If I had a career or career prospects I wouldn't want to rope so bad. I am currently NEET as I have been recently kicked out of my uni

It's over, acquiring coping money is all you have to live for as an incel

NEETcel. If I worked, there would be a high chance it would make me want to rope.

I have a high paying job but it's absolute fucking hell. I'm working hard right now to achieve NEETdom.

Uni, studying mechanical engineering but will probably rope before I finish.

Why did u get kicked out of uni?

King_of_morons said:
Why did u get kicked out of uni?
bullshit reasons, basically I would tell jokes and some retarded normies took them as threatening and reported me for it and that happened a few times. I am kind of in disbelief that the people that work at my uni could be dumb enough to do this to me

Excluding my own personal projects, I'll never work a day in my life

jackbud said:
Excluding my own personal projects, I'll never work a day in my life

I had a great career and education, now I'm a broken man. Unemployed, on NEETbucks, but have savings from past shit.

Unfortunately, I am a wage slave at the moment. Depression caused me to drop out from uni, and I still regret the decision every day. I don't care if it takes me until I'm 35 or 40. I want to be educated, no matter how long it takes (going for engineering). I just turned 27.

Luckily, I am an independent contractor, and don't have to deal with asshole customers and minimum wage. Plus, I can work/take off whenever I want with no penalties because I don't have a schedule or a boss. It's a mixture between being self employed and a wagecuck.

It bothered me so much to be "past college age" (18-22) but it's either go late or be a wagecuck forever.

I've had a LOT of shitty McDonalds-tier jobs in my past, and will not look back. If I wasn't able to be an independent contractor at this age, I'd rope no question.

Grain_of_sin said:
Unfortunately, I am a wage slave at the moment. Depression caused me to drop out from uni, and I still regret the decision every day. I don't care if it takes me until I'm 35 or 40. I want to be educated, no matter how long it takes (going for engineering). I just turned 27.

Luckily, I am an independent contractor, and don't have to deal with asshole customers and minimum wage. Plus, I can work/take off whenever I want with no penalties because I don't have a schedule or a boss. It's a mixture between being self employed and a wagecuck.

It bothered me so much to be "past college age" (18-22) but it's either go late or be a wagecuck forever.

I've had a LOT of shitty McDonalds-tier jobs in my past, and will not look back. If I wasn't able to be an independent contractor at this age, I'd rope no question.
getting through uni feels impossible for me

Indari said:
getting through uni feels impossible for me

What are you going for? Age? 

If you are the normal uni age, 18-22, or even 1-2 years behind, it's not a big deal. Especially if you choose a "high IQ" job like STEM.

If you don't like science and math, or if you can't do it, there's always other options. I make $25/hour doing my "wagecuck" job, but to me it is wagecucking because I am not educated. It was a promise that I made to myself.

If you got NT skills, you can be a broker/salesman. Don't get me wrong, it's not an easy job hustling, but some people are good at it, and make $10k+ a week.

NT is a valuable skill to have.

Edit: sorry, didn't see the part about you getting kicked out of uni. No big deal. It's better to get kicked out, grow up for a little while, and go back later. Many of the people in my engineering classes were 30+

Grain_of_sin said:
What are you going for? Age? 

If you are the normal uni age, 18-22, or even 1-2 years behind, it's not a big deal. Especially if you choose a "high IQ" job like STEM.

If you don't like science and math, or if you can't do it, there's always other options. I make $25/hour doing my "wagecuck" job, but to me it is wagecucking because I am not educated. It was a promise that I made to myself.

If you got NT skills, you can be a broker/salesman. Don't get me wrong, it's not an easy job hustling, but some people are good at it, and make $10k+ a week.

NT is a valuable skill to have.

Edit: sorry, didn't see the part about you getting kicked out of uni. No big deal. It's better to get kicked out, grow up for a little while, and go back later. Many of the people in my engineering classes were 30+
i've heard of high paying salesman type jobs, but reality is that anything that doesnt require college degree is either low paying, long hours, and/or shit conditions (hard labor) and I'm just too "lazy" for any of it

Indari said:
i've heard of high paying salesman type jobs, but reality is that anything that doesnt require college degree is either low paying, long hours, and/or shit conditions (hard labor) and I'm just too "lazy" for any of it
I don't want to do hard labor either, that's why I'm choosing to go back to uni at 27. 

I'm lazy too, but in this time period, a bachelor's degree is a HS diploma. You gotta focus on training yourself to be disciplined and moneymax, especially if you are incel. Some people get lucky and make millions without a degree, but it's super rare and you can't count on it.

Being incel and moneymaxing doesn't make you a betabux in the end. Moneymax for yourself so that you can enjoy life. Bluepillers will say "money doesn't buy happiness." It absolutely does. They say this so that society won't be more money hungry than it already is. Money buys happiness, always. Being BORN rich does not make you happy though.

every job is shit if you work for someone else. high iq or not.

the only way you can be happy/content with working is if youre an entrepreneur/run your own shit

retail. Not as bad as it sounds. Pretty easy money even if it is extremely boring. Sometimes I look forward to work because it means I'll be interacting with people rather than LDARing.

Programmer.

My only cope in life is watching my brokerage account get bigger and waiting for my stocks to vest, imagining how much money I can blow on hookers and drugs. Better than being NEET.

I hope Ill be able to get a nice job but its unlikely

If youre not a high power banker or lawyer its over