Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Media What kind of Jazz do you relate more? (Poll)

Question

• Hot Jazz

Votes: 2 12.5%
  • Swing

Votes: 5 31.3%
  • Bebop

Votes: 4 25.0%
  • Cool Jazz

Votes: 9 56.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Yerberito

Yerberito

Demigod
★★★★★
Jazz, a Poll.

i'm too low iq to appreciate jazz.
i only like electro swing like this

Japanese jazz fusion:

I can relate to jazzavac.
@Jazavac

Bebop is enjoyable for me

I like classical jazz most

Bebop and generally everything "modern" because the weird, unusual rhythms and drumming seems to do something with my weird brain. Also, I cannot listen to normie music without daydreaming about being the artist myself and impressing foids with it. And with modern Jazz you cannot impress foids - it's basically the musical equivalent to chess, I guess. So that I find very attractive. I can listen to music without thinking about foids all the time.

It's games and sports for unattractive weirdo geek incels. In 99% of all cases it does not attract attractive men. So you can enjoy it without being annoyed by foids and Chadlites.

Bebop is enjoyable for me
I like classical jazz most
:feelsYall:
And with modern Jazz you cannot impress foids - it's basically the musical equivalent to chess, I guess. So that I find very attractive. I can listen to music without thinking about foids all the time.
It happens to me too, it's like an escape for a moment tbh

Listen to that drumming, man. This is exactly how my brain feels.

i like all of them tbh but I voted Swing and Cool Jazz. Ive always liked jazz though so I cant really choose what I like most.

Im interested in jazz ngl

Cool Jazz sounds the best out of the options

A Stacy I went to grade school with took Jazz dance class every week :feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:

listening to this nigga rn

Jazz to get drunk too and think u in a 1930s bar

I seem to be attracted towards bop. Top is classified as hard bop and bottom as post bop although I can definitely see bottom as cool jazz as well. Nice thread though

I have jazz hands.

Coltrane is my favored jazz musician, his last free jazz phase notwithstanding which to me went too far (can't stand Ascension).

I don't like jazz that pretends to be too "brainy" but isn't mostly just technique without feel or swing, which describes most modern jazz. The best stuff is from the 30s up to the 70s, everything else after that, bleh.