Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

What kind of Information is genedeep?

B

biomarxist

Recruit
★★
What kind of information do genes, dna or any other building blocks of life hold?
Is conciousness or things of that nature, gene deep?
Aren't incels going to lose some vital information that could be genedeep if they don't reproduce?

i can't wait for my useless genetics to be lost to time

when the cucks rose to power
and you're going to be an obedient little slave of the female will just like all other 'cucks' who you screech against?

Last edited:
What kind of information do genes, dna or any other building blocks of life hold?
Is conciousness or things of that nature, gene deep?
Aren't incels going to lose some vital information that could be genedeep if they don't reproduce?
Given my genes, any lineage or information should be phased out of the gene pool. I'm hopefully outmatched.
i can't wait for my useless genetics to be lost to time
Same. Unless I were to meet a foid with superior genes that could balance my inferior ones out, but ofc thatll never happen

to think females with more superior genes that you exist. Lol.
I mean... of course they do... to say otherwise would claim I'm some gigachad. There are women taller, more beautiful, and without fucked health complications like I have. Think before you post this dumb shit

how is 'taller' superior? What constitutes beautiful? Evolution via sexual selection is one big subjective selection in the grand scheme of things

to think females with more superior genes that you exist. Lol.
I mean... of course they do...
Image 2024 07 25 092456982
Image 2024 07 25 092512547

They exist and I can prove it. Margot Robbie is a good example due to her jawline.

She has a chad factory womb. We could use her womb to transmute and uplift our genes. Our kids wouldn't suffer from being ugly like us. Kids made with Margot Robbie would be at the very least HTNs and Chadlites.

View attachment 1206705View attachment 1206706

They exist and I can prove it. Margot Robbie is a good example due to her jawline.

She has a chad factory womb. We could use her womb to transmute and uplift our genes. Our kids wouldn't suffer from being ugly like us. Kids made with Margot Robbie would be at the very least HTNs and Chadlites.
how is a having a freakin 'jawline' superior though? You're only ugly if other poeple including yousrself perceive to be one. The perceivers have genes associated with recognising what is ugly & what isn't, genes that were selected by evolution, which in and of itself has subjective elements & nature associated with it.

how is a having a freakin 'jawline' superior though? You're only ugly if other poeple including yousrself perceive to be one. The perceivers have genes associated with recognising what is ugly & what isn't, genes that were selected by evolution, which in and of itself has subjective elements & nature associated with it.
good jawline and overall good bones is a sign of health

perhap
Chads typically have a strong jawline. Both ogre chads and pretty boy chads.
perhaps only big jawed chads that also had genes associated with longevity were selected. It still doesn't explain why big jaw in and of itself is superior doesn't it

says the cope poster himself who can't even explain such basic observations. The absolute state of men in 2024

state of men in 2024
I lack the typical male sexual dismorphisms like broad shoulders, large forearms, big wrists, deep voice. I look like a boy, not like a man. People often think I'm 18-20 when I'm 30.

I don't look like man, I don't get treated like a man, I don't feel like a man, I am not a man.

men feel that way as they let women decide their genetic fate.

It's over for me and my children. I NEED TO CREAMPIE AND IMPREGNATE A WOMAN WITH CHAD FACTORY WOMB TO GET MY GENES AND GENETICS SCRAMBLED

It's over for me and my children. I NEED TO CREAMPIE AND IMPREGNATE A WOMAN WITH CHAD FACTORY WOMB TO GET MY GENES AND GENETICS SCRAMBLED
it's only over if you live in a soysciety ruled by women & the gynocracy that actively destroys genes of men who're 'ugly' or 'unattractive'.

it's only over if you live in a soysciety ruled by women & the gynocracy that actively destroys genes of men who're 'ugly' or 'unattractive'.
We live in a gynocentric society and women control every single facet of it.

They are the teachers who teach our children. They can discriminate against boys and give higher grades to girls. Girls already outdo boys in school.

They are the people who hire you for jobs. And if a woman would dislike you for being ugly, trust me, she would have a subconscious bias against you when hiring you, too.

They are the people at HR who can fire you. If a woman accuses you of ''inappropriate behavior'', everyone will take her side by default.

Women now outearn men. You can't even betabuxx anymore since women earn more. And women only date up, you need to earn more than them to have a chance, but that's getting more and more difficult.

Women can trade sexual favors to get ahead. They can suck a male teacher's dick for a high grade or to pass an exam. They can fuck their boss for jobs and promotions. Or they simply outright get the job through forced gender quotas and affirmative action.

Women dominate every single aspect of our society. It's an overwhelming victory for them.

We live in a gynocentric society and women control every single facet of it.

They are the teachers who teach our children. They can discriminate against boys and give higher grades to girls. Girls already outdo boys in school.

They are the people who hire you for jobs. And if a woman would dislike you for being ugly, trust me, she would have a subconscious bias against you when hiring you, too.

They are the people at HR who can fire you. If a woman accuses you of ''inappropriate behavior'', everyone will take her side by default.

Women now outearn men. You can't even betabuxx anymore since women earn more. And women only date up, you need to earn more than them to have a chance, but that's getting more and more difficult.

Women can trade sexual favors to get ahead. They can suck a male teacher's dick for a high grade or to pass an exam. They can fuck their boss for jobs and promotions. Or they simply outright get the job through forced gender quotas and affirmative action.

Women dominate every single aspect of our society. It's an overwhelming victory for them.
why do y'all continue being a slave to the gynocracy or female will then? Why don't y'all have the balls to revolt?

why do y'all continue being a slave to the gynocracy or female will then? Why don't y'all have the balls to revolt?
I think there is some chance of this happening, but definitely not during our lifetimes.

My estimation is within the next 100-150 years in the Western world.

Women's insane standards will continue growing exponentially. Eventually, they will start rejecting even low tier Chads. They will be highest tier Chad only. It would be over for sub 10 men. 95% of men virgins. Population growth severely in decline, actively dying. Eventually, men will have to take action by force with the military to literally save the human species.

Women hate ugly men so much, they would literally rather let the human species go extinct than touch a sub7 man.

I mean your genes are toast anyways by your logic & suppositions, so why not die trying? The revolution also need not be violent if you think you can overthrow the matriarchal gynocracy by wordcelling or lawcelling

why? when did we all agree to give them that power?
This nigga woke up from his cryosleep from the 1800s just now. :lul:
@lonelysince2006 @ItsovERfucks @SandNiggerKANG @Left4DeadNiggER