Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion What kind of girls do you guys like?

Vyn

Vyn

I was born and my life was over
★★★★★
First personality wise then body.

Extremely timid, anxious, antisocial, has a history of bullying/abuse, clingy, non-NT, sensitive.
Body-wise just don't be a whale.

Personality wise I like the submissive, respect, kind, sweet, feminine kind of girl. I don't find the loud, obnoxious, slutty women to be attractive imo.

As for looks I'd say short, asian, long black hair, medium- kinda large sized boobs, an ass that's big but not huge tho. And good feet to (ik I'm a disgusting feetcel lol)

I just want to be loved.

Extremely timid, anxious, antisocial, has a history of bullying/abuse, clingy, non-NT, sensitive.
I know what kind of man you are.

I know what kind of man you are.
62069.jpg

Personality wise I like the submissive, respect, kind, sweet, feminine kind of girl. I don't find the loud, obnoxious, slutty women to be attractive imo.

As for looks I'd say short, asian, long black hair, medium- kinda large sized boobs, an ass that's big but not huge tho. And good feet to (ik I'm a disgusting feetcel lol)
Good taste ngl

Same tbh, reading this just ruined my day cuz I know I ain't finna have this.

Tall girl with ass that can smother a nation. Bush like the Amazon. A gentle soft face that could make a poet out of me.

One that loves me back

Tall girl with ass that can smother a nation. Bush like the Amazon. A gentle soft face that could make a poet out of me.
What abt the personality boyo

First personality wise then body.
personality wise: Loving, Dominant, Rich, Motherly, Protective, Slightly Sadistic Edge, Will Cook, Provide, and Pay for everything I will ever need with a loving smile
Bodywise: Tall, (5'9+) On the more muscular and well built side, built like a volleyball foid or a amazon, slightly larger than average sized ass but firm due to muscle, Big Mommy Milker Boobs, White or White Passing, Darker Hair.

Personality: autistic, submissive, quiet, sensitive, lonely in general

Body: 5'0 to 5'8, brunette, pale, blue or green eyes, skinny, tits large enough to grope, long narrow nose, decent jaw development

Personality: autistic, submissive, quiet, sensitive, lonely in general

Body: 5'0 to 5'8, brunette, pale, blue or green eyes, skinny, tits large enough to grope, long narrow nose, decent jaw development
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA FUCK MAN that's like the perfect girl, all of you have great taste, shit just makes me mad. Fuck

Loving, Dominant, Rich, Motherly, Protective, Slightly Sadistic Edge, Will Cook, Provide, and Pay for everything I will ever need with a loving smile
LMAOOO mothermaxxing

Bodywise: Tall, On the more muscular side, built like a volleyball foid or a amazon, average sized ass, Big Mommy Milker Boobs, White or White Passing, Darker Hair.
Wow

Nigga we're talking about LTR, a gf not just a sex slave
Probably a emo girl from 2010 that doesn't care about anything and will listen to the same shit I do

personality: submissive, loyal, will listen to me when i rant/or am feeling down, actually gives a shit about me

physical characteristics: white (mediterranid or nordic), virgin, over 5'6 to breed out my manlet genetics, skinny, and the rest i don't really care about

personality: submissive, loyal, will listen to me when i rant/or am feeling down, actually gives a shit about me

physical characteristics: white (mediterranid or nordic), virgin, over 5'6 to breed out my manlet genetics, skinny, and the rest i don't really care about
good ones ngl

LMAOOO mothermaxxing
bonus: be that kind of figure also sexually, will very roughly take charge when she feels like it, will offer love, empathy and compassion at every turn

I also like a lot white passing hapa foids with chinky eyes. (when genes get her to develop at just the right features and proportions).

Personality: super jealous, Anger Issues but also really cute and lovely
Body: big ass, small boobs cute face and Arab

6’0 tall (1.5 inches taller than me)
At least E cup breasts
Arse as far as Mia Malkova’s
Blue eyes only
Natural red head
So flaws with skin
Non-manly voice
Tight pussy

Personality doesn’t matter as we all know so nothing else apart from being fit.

Personality: likes me, sweet, not judgemental (she can be judgemental of other people, just not me,) loyal, protective of me, not smart so she's very impressed by my intelligence, not slutty and never did anything slutty, creative, fun, and vivacious.

Appearance: tall (5'7+,) thin, dark hair with bangs, long, pointy nose, good, defined jaw and pointy chin, white, can be pale or tan (dark eyes prefered if tan,) long, pretty feet and hands, cute boobs, hairy pussy but shaved legs and underarms, has jew accent but masks it.

I like shyer ones, but I’d date an extroverted one as long as she was still feminine and nice to me. She wouldn’t be allowed to have any male friends though. As for looks, I am not picky. I’d happily date a reasonably attractive woman aged 18-40. She can’t be morbidly obese, and should not be very skinny either. I like mildly chubby girls. Realistically though, I’d take almost anything I could get because beggars can’t be choosers. I’d date down to a 3/10 facially girl and even date a 300 pound bitch out of desperation

Aka black foids
Jfll.

I did used to have this crush on this black girl in 9th grade (I think?)

She fit all the attractive personality traits I listed.

Sometimes I wish I would have tried to talk to her but you know what I look like so nothing would have came of it lmaoo

A feminine one thats not a degenerated whore (mythical creature)

I dont have a preference on looks I have been attracted to foids with small and big tits/ass, short and tall, skinny and chubby etc. but Im obv not very attracted to extremely skinny or obese foids

I can't be choosER while I'm beggar

Fictional ones

Ideally to fuck as a gf I’d pick a girl with a nice ass, nice hips, nice tits (not required) that harmonizes with my personality, nice hair, not asian (white is preferred)

To have kids with if I have to not autistic, over 5’7, Non neotonous face, Pronounced caucsoid features, hips not too wide

I can't be choosER while I'm beggar
We are not beggars, we wERe nevER beggars. This situation was imposed on us by default.

Op, I would like a 4'9" shawty irl anime nympho with pale skin, very dark hair with a trimmed but not shaven muff encasement, pERky pink nips, innie belly button, juicy navel, dime butthole, no tats or piercings, allERgic to cats and dogs, likes to swallow, likes it rough.

pERsonality can be anything as long as we have good chemistry between us and she genuinely cares about me, it would help if she could see humor in life's absurdities and laugh about it. I am fully autonomous emotionally and do not require any sort of "care", but if she wants to cling I will allow it.

Ideally she has small/medium ass+boobs, is atleast 5'5 tall, doesn't dye her hair in any unnatural colors, doesn't have tattoos or piercings, I like the "girl next door" that wears sweatpants and minimal makeup. She must be the same race as me (white).

Loyal, respectful, with manners, smart,mature and playful

Average height and weight, good whr and ass. Basically an hourglass. Cute face and same or similar phenotype to mine

Doesnt matter because all are Chad only

The one with a pussy

pERsonality wise, I'd want her to be kind of clingy and obsessive because I want to feel loved by her, similar interests I'd like her to be kind of nerdy, I'd also like her to be introverted because I'm also like that.#

Appearance wise I don't have any clear type, I can find all kinds of foids attractive, as long as she's cute I don't really care.