Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious What kind of girl do you want?

SryMyEnglish

SryMyEnglish

Major
★★★★★
I want a pure girl, not innocently pure like a child, but like an adult with understanding of suffering that people can face. I want a pure girl not because my sexual desires urge me to want so, but because of the sound of my soul, I want a girl with pure heart, not of transparent color of the galss mixed with blissful ignorance, but with color of mature white sounding like this song.

I didnt understand why a man could want purity in woman and challenged my standarts all the time, but now I came to realize.

Tbh I just want a foid that actually cares for me. To bad caring women dont exist

I want a pure, shy girl. But also kinda normie. And really good looking

Esdeath or zerotwo

i dont like thinking about this tbh

cute shy girl with freckles and brown hair.:feelsohh:
i would be in heaven

Outgoing woman who's willing to drag me places but respects my space.
I don't like going out, so I will require someone to motivate me to go places

with a pussy... we live in awful times if I have to mention that

Total waste of Esdeath potential ngl
Is every guy who is into esdeath also into femdom? This is the second time someone asked me this

Is every guy who is into esdeath also into femdom? This is the second time someone asked me this
Well she is pretty dominant so I would say that is a big part of her charme. At least for me, and as it seems at least one other person.

A biological one.

Well she is pretty dominant so I would say that is a big part of her charme. At least for me, and as it seems at least one other person.
I want her to be my mommy gf. She would be perfect for that.

I want her to be my mommy gf. She would be perfect for that.
Mommy gf is great. I don't get why so many dudes are obsessed with gfs who have low self esteem or always wait for orders from their men what to do. Mommy always knows what to do.

virgin essentially
most other factors don't care or bother me enough to even write about

hair: doesnt matter
ethnicity: doesnt matter
age: young enough to have children but otherwise doesn't matter
height: doesn't matter
blind/deaf/other disabilities: A lot would be gross but otherwise doesn't matter. I'd be more worried if she was a midget but not for me. I'd easily fuck a virgin midget. I'm worried if we have kids and our kids are midgets. Nobody wants midget kids. That's disgusting

So yea. Really just needs to be young enough and virgin. The rest are all dust in the wind

Basically what OP said

Just a gf who likes me and isn't fat.

Big tittied mommy gf with anime personality

A pure, petite, innocent, happy, tomboyish girl.

a petite submissive bitch which likes to be beaten and slapped around

Cute girl with short hair

A girl who is pretty but got a head trauma so she's retarded and won't leave me.

The nigger Mike Tyson said it best...

“A lady in the streets and a hoe in between the sheets!”

That Rowan Gannon foid from youtube is essentially my look’s match and should be with me and ending my suffering right now but instead as far as I can tell she’s presently dating some ass ugly Indian/Mexican looking monstrosity that should be posting here with us as he has absolutely no business, based on his shitty ass ugly appearance alone, to have any kind of girlfriend whatsoever.

Though all that said I’d prefer to have a girl that looked like Rowan and was good in bed and behaved like a lady in the streets/polite company who does NOT have Rowan’s mental problems or her ugly tattoos.

There are dozens of types that I like and would make my gf but they all want Chad only.

yandere kitsune girl who wants to strangle me while I'm sleeping

I want a 5'6, green-eyed Stacy with smooth skin, breath that smells of strawberries and mint, thin waist, b cups, tight pronounced butt, 18 year old, virgin.

She has to be loyal to me, love only me, not even her cuck parents. She has to be misanthropic like me, like to drink and like to travel to exotic places. Tbh I don't care about her personality that much... If she loves me and respects me she'll be tolerable.

I will never get such a girl, but I can only wish.

You're talking ideal in any situation?

I want an 18yo yandere mousegirl waifu to snuggle me when I go to sleep and forcibly fuck me multiple times per week with no instigation.

I want her to show me affection, tell me that she loves me, be interested in my hobbies and engage in them with me. Actively encourage me to be a better person and act as a much needed emotional support who I can vent and receive loving care from.

I want her to appreciate me and care for my wellbeing so that I can appreciate her and care for her wellbeing.

A high trust phenotype girlfriend and since this is an anime thread I present Tohka Yatogami from DATE-A-LIVE

s-l1600.jpg

You're talking ideal in any situation?

I want an 18yo yandere mousegirl waifu to snuggle me when I go to sleep and forcibly fuck me multiple times per week with no instigation.

You want pegging?

But if I had to pick busty latina