Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel What kind of foreigner do you hate most coming into your country?

Kina Hikikomori

Kina Hikikomori

Hikikomori
Brazilian, I hate Brazilians in Japan, these worms come here to spread their shit.

Similar to you, it's LatAms

OG Kalergi mutts, low-trust, high-crime, and also contribute much less to the economy overall.

Mostly Muslims

Last edited:
Jamaicans and Haitians. I couldn't stand them when I worked customer service, they had no manners and were rude as fuck

All, but any Latin American, the most

Puerto Rican spic.

IMG 3107

Close tie between Mexicans and Indians. Sure, I’ve never been growled at by an Indian before but they stink to high hell and are consistently some of the least personable people to be around.

That reminds me of this time that I went into a corner store, and I guess the white guy behind the counter thought I was a Mexican because he said “hola amigo” as I walked in :feelskek:

Close tie between Mexicans and Indians. Sure, I’ve never been growled at by an Indian before but they stink to high hell and are consistently some of the least personable people to be around.

That reminds me of this time that I went into a corner store, and I guess the white guy behind the counter thought I was a Mexican because he said “hola amigo” as I walked in :feelskek:
Yeah Indians are incredibly low-trust & annoying to deal with

the language is very beautiful, speaking the truth, but its people are a misfortune.
Massive difference with actual Portuguese & the Brazilian one

But actual Spanish mogs Portuguese; Portuguese sounds weird & live a Slav speaking some Latini language jfl

the criminal ones

europeans. americans.
blonde, blue eyed white guys.

i dont even mind foid immigration, the more foids the better, but its mostly young military age muslim or nigger men arriving and they should all be ejected or, alternatively, gassed.

Well, I don’t really mind immigrants.
I live in USA. There are lots of immigrants here.

The only thing I don’t like is when the immigrant doesn’t speak English……and they’ve been here for more than a year.

It’s not our job to learn their language to accommodate them.

I don't automatically hate anyone, but those who settle and get citizenship, definitely.

I have no issues with you if you live on your gated communities and have your own foids to play around with.

The pajeets, niggers live in poor areas, while the whites live in rich ones in my place. The rich areas have historically been this; but now the poor areas has also began to be invaded, by waves of jeets and nigs with their 4 children; last time I went there, it was old local men and big paki families.

When you intermix, both in life and sexuality, that is where things get heated.

I don't automatically hate anyone, but those who settle and get citizenship, definitely.

I have no issues with you if you live on your gated communities and have your own foids to play around with.

The pajeets, niggers live in poor areas, while the whites live in rich ones in my place. The rich areas have historically been this; but now the poor areas has also began to be invaded, by waves of jeets and nigs with their 4 children; last time I went there, it was old local men and big paki families.

When you intermix, both in life and sexuality, that is where things get heated.

The problem is that Brazilians are naturally degenerate and sons of bitches.

Niggros
Arabs

Brazilian, I hate Brazilians in Japan, these worms come here to spread their shit.
Black people i hate most. I seen them a lot of. When i seen them i want kill them with pistol i have in my belt.

I live in the U.S so we get all types of trash.

Niggers sandniggers jeets and spics

Sandniggers and niggers