Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

what kind of fictional gun would you want?

Dr. Autismo

Dr. Autismo

Foid punchER
★★★★★
it could be one thats from a game like doom or ratchet and clank, or from any other media, or it could be a gun of your own creation and design.

i was kinda thinking of my own gun being a highly modified shotgun, with the magazine full of shells being inserted into the bottom of the Barrell, and locked into place after pulling back the handle, similar to a semi-automatic assault rifle.
upon firing, the chamber pulls back, and ejects the shell casing from the gate.
it would be a semi-automatic weapon, but still has the same impact and spread of a regular shotgun.
The pump handle will still be featured, but only as a grip to steady your aim, you won't need to pull it back to fire again.

it would also fire 12 gauge shells with different kinds of tips too like explosive, mercury, armour piercing, hollow point and incendiary.
the gun itself would be mostly black and have some parts painted purple because i like those 2 colours tbh.
as for the name: i'm thinking of it being called: the hero killer.

Last edited:
zeus cannon from blackops1

could shoot many foids with that

Gravity Gun from Half Life 2

half_life_2___gravity_gun___png_by_alicetechnical_dbspp6x-fullview.png

Guns are loud and scary!

I always hide under a nearby couch when I hear the gun noise.

I'd use a portal gun