Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel What kind of F--ktard rapes and kills a 92 year old woman?

• Thread starter FrustratedWhiteMale
  • Start date
FrustratedWhiteMale

FrustratedWhiteMale

Mythic

what a faggot. nobody should attack an elder. i don't care if you beat up a girl, but don't beat up elders and little kids.

He posts on inceltears

What a fucking retard. If you’re going to do some fucked up shit, do it to the generation who deserves it I.e any chads and any foids younger than 35 but older than 13.

what a faggot. nobody should attack an elder. i don't care if you beat up a girl, but don't beat up elders and little kids.
What do you call a little kid? Nowadays even 15-year-old sluts are called little kids.

She probably voted for more free abortions in her youth so I don't really care about old people
full

I highly doubt this woman was a whore. I'm sure she was married until her husband passed.
I would rather she live next to me, than a bunch of 15 year olds. I bet she respected her parents.

There was a similar story of this nature of an incident back in 1999 20 miles from where I live, where some sick prick raped an 86 year old virgin and had died 3 weeks later, in all he only served 8 years in prison

What a tragedy ngl. At the very fucking least rape some prime jb whore people from the past generations didn't even know what hypergamy was it all happened thanks to those cucked jews and social media.

Ew. If you’re that desperate go for a fresh foid

@chudur-budur thoughts on this one?

Eff this effing effer. This is effed up, I don't give an eff who knows it.

Was it a negro?

kek I don't give a fuck I'm going to beat up elders (in a good way of course) anyways. They all got laid in their prime and give just world fallacy advice: "just work hard!!!", "Life is unfair hurr durr!" and also support wage slave culture. After all of this shit they expect me to take care of them and change their colostomy bag and wipe their shit, and pay their mortgage? Elders can go to hell. Also fuck boomers

Last edited:
A Negro tapped that hot dying ass bro!

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back