Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

What kind of anime and music do you like to view when you are really depressed?

Vasilcell

Vasilcell

Recruit
★★
Images

i watch romance and delusionmaxx by pretending that im the protagonist lel it makes me feel like shit even more afterwards though

I dont watch anime

never watched anime and barely listen to any music anymore

Edgy osts.

i watch romance and delusionmaxx by pretending that im the protagonist lel it makes me feel like shit even more afterwards though
I stopped this because I kept waking up alone.

I like to watch either battle anime like JoJo and Dragon Ball or romantic comedy stuff like Toradora and Kaguya-sama

Edgy osts.

I stopped this because I kept waking up alone.

The only romance animes that suit me when im in this state are all the ones from the key studio .
They feel like the productors know that the audience know that there is no hope but convince you to believe like if was a dream .
Im not very good at expresing myself

5124vVJQfpL SY445

The ones with a slow pace and snowy emviroment too.

Ioved tegami bachi 10/10
Ff5c9184d91fc904af07a6fe83f1ed172d770de2 hq 1

Last edited:
I'm always depressed. I usually don't have the patience to watch anime anymore. It takes me a week to get through a 12 episode series. I start watching an episode and within 30 seconds I've minimized it and started browsing the web. Music, anything really. I just look at my collection and pick something without much thought. I have a good collection that includes every genre save for edm (fuck that shit)