Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

What kind of a relationship did your parents have?

Balding Subhuman

Balding Subhuman

It was over long time ago
★★★★★
This is for the cels who had both parents involved in their upbringing

My parents would argue all the time. Sometimes when I was a small kid there was even physical fighting. My dad was an alcoholic so a lot of the time the point of contention was his drinking. The amount of shouting and tense vibes in my childhood has probably contributed very negatively to my mental health.

Even if I was a normie I wouldn't want a family, because I hated my own family and childhood so much.

My parents have a decent relationship

Constant cheating on both ends with moments of tranquility. My father is a 6ft gigachad Jewish slayer and my mother was one of the most attractive Mexican women turned overweight. My mother is a white supremacist who found out that he was Jewish, and is still conflicted because he's :chad:, which led to explosive arguments day and night. Still I wonder how they're still together, albeit not married.

My mother was the dominating one and he was submissive

they hate each other: constant arguing and insults. They're looksmatched tho

Oofy doofy sexless, kissless, hugless relationship. Their relationship is a blackpill because my 5'1 mum only found my 6'3 dad temporarily attractive because of his height.

My mother always screaming at my father