Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious What kind of a psycho never has suicidal thoughts?

SlayerSlayer

SlayerSlayer

The Satoru Iwata of incels.is
★★★★★
I can't trust people that never had suicidal thoughts. It shows in that individual either a complete lack of metaphysical curiosity, or unmitigable optimism to the point of stupidity. It makes perfect sense to frequently fantasize about suicide. In some ways thinking about suicide frequently is healthy. Maybe not healthy, but honest. It's shows that your mind is capable of accurate self-criticism in detecting a shitty life situation vs a non-shitty life situation. Too many people are suckered to keep on living, or were born without consent, and just live anxious, unpleasurable lives. Most people honestly, shouldn't be born. Are you the master of your own life, or do you live to prop up the tyranny of the genetically superior? I think THAT's the big difference between a life worth living, and a life worth ending.

Living is always the hedonistic choice. This is why most people are alive, myself included. We have nothing better to do than experience sensations. This is the hallmark of a innocent life. Everyone else though, it IS about superiority. Just complete psycho shit. These assholes that never doubted whether they are worthy to even LIVE. It is their birthright to have that inner fire, they knew instinctively that life is just about their own superiority. The beautiful simplicity of it. And it is these psychos, I feel, that the Earth belongs to THEM, it always has, and we are their victims, their fools, their errand boys. Victimized by our birth, and our servitude to their narcissism.

Maybe this is why I can't stop thinking about the movie Cats, the Heaven's Gate cult, and inceldom. They are all groups that have relatively positive opinions about suicide, perhaps even view it as something sacredly transcendental.

Suicide is the obvious light at the end of the tunnel. It's the boring, orderly path to stability and calmness.

Last edited:
Chads never have suicide thoughts because nothing ever truly goes wrong with their lives.

Why would you wanna kill yourself if your life is so good lol

Chads never have suicide thoughts because nothing ever truly goes wrong with their lives.

Why would you wanna kill yourself if your life is so good lol

People who never planned suicide and murder are idiot NPCs.

A healthy person

don't need suicidal thoughts when you live in heaven on earth (chads and stacies)

Normies or soyboys live in a constant state of euphoria, they believe their life to be amazing, while they are in fact sliding towards the bottom of the pole, only mentalcels or truecels have constant suicide thoughts

I have suicidal thoughts every single day.

tbh i have planed my way out many times

I cant bring myself to feel any intense emotion. That's one of the reasons i've been drugmaxxing recently