Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill What jokes have people made about your height?

Nordicel94

Nordicel94

Pancake-faced viking-cel
★★★
Shortcels, what jokes about your height have people made throughout your life?

Shortcels, what jokes about your height have people made throughout your life?
None. I wear 4 inch elevator shoes and I suggest every short cel do the same.

Do you put in lifts to normal shoes or are they just bought and give you 4 inches
I bought and it gives you 4 inches. Let me know if you want the website.

Got called "bround" - meaning "brown and round"

Yeah what is the shoe
Looks ugly but better then being short.https://www.tallmenshoes.com/products/elevator-shoes-g3332

Looks ugly but better then being short.https://www.tallmenshoes.com/products/elevator-shoes-g3332
Based thanks brocel do they actually work like do you see yourself visibly taller

I haven’t heard anyone make any jokes about my height oddly enough despite me being on the lower end of average.

Women who did not like me would make jokes about keeping me as a pet and having me sit in their lap since i looked so "cute and tiny". Definitely made a nigga hard as fuck :feelsohh:. Still humiliating though. Btw non of these jokes were made to my face so it definitely was not some type of flirting.

Based thanks brocel do they actually work like do you see yourself visibly taller
No problem how tall are you?

I started with 3 inches then moved to 4 inches to get used to it.

I lost track of how many times this happened to me