Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

What jobs SOCIETY desires Incels to perform in order

Norville Wood

Norville Wood

Captain
★★★★★
1. Soldier on first line. Expendable. Zelensky would normally be there, except he has power to force YOU out there.

2. Turkey executioner. Kill thanksgiving birds for their dinner.

3. Security at abortion clinic.

4. Organ donor

5. Cop that enforces fake restraining orders against hard working faithful husbands

Where is toilet cleaner, fecal sludge management, sewer cleaner, mortuary worker, miner?

society wants us to mass suicide

1. soldier. society loves male genocide for the pleasure of politicians and roastie whores. this is purely orgasmic for them
2. police. society loves it when you have a monopoly of violence to further push their feminist anti-male anti-white agendas
3. anything that brings a lot of money that doesnt offend feminism. that way they can tax you like the tax cattle you are
4. blue collar work. technically society needs labor in these fields to operate. it need gas, roads, electricity, so by working these jobs you further society and passively support their agendas that hate you as a male

what really makes me confused is why they have welfare policies for men
i dont get it
they have much more homeless shelter assitance for women, and "abuse" programs and social safety nets for women. that makes sence
but why do men get any social assistance?

i think maybe one reason is its cheaper to do that than to incur the cost of homelessness, which would probably run them more money in the longrun
neets are relatively cheap to keep afloat, compared to prisons and the medical and societal cost of the homeless

society wants us to mass suicide
yeah, they make it REAL fucking easy with medically assisted suicide in canada
im sure most of the people doing it too are men

People NEED productive worker drones to do hard jobs.

In Balkans it's like:
1. Clean shit, coom and piss

2. Be communal policemen who gives tickets to anyone except for the party members

3. Go to army and die in Third Balkan War

4. Wageslave in cable/tire factory while tallfag and femoid overwatch you

5. Betabuxx passive aggressive single mothers

6. Get terrorised into suicide by primitive soyciety

Oh. I forgot.

6. Demokwap poll worker. Supporting abortions, INVADERS, etc.

Simping blindly for woke retards.

7. Nurse at Vax death clinic.

Last edited:
1. soldier. society loves male genocide for the pleasure of politicians and roastie whores. this is purely orgasmic for them
2. police. society loves it when you have a monopoly of violence to further push their feminist anti-male anti-white agendas
3. anything that brings a lot of money that doesnt offend feminism. that way they can tax you like the tax cattle you are
4. blue collar work. technically society needs labor in these fields to operate. it need gas, roads, electricity, so by working these jobs you further society and passively support their agendas that hate you as a male

i dont get it
they have much more homeless shelter assitance for women, and "abuse" programs and social safety nets for women. that makes sence

i think maybe one reason is its cheaper to do that than to incur the cost of homelessness, which would probably run them more money in the longrun
neets are relatively cheap to keep afloat, compared to prisons and the medical and societal cost of the homeless

High IQ.

i dont get it

Holy shit fucking based.

You forgot Cashiers

13- placebo vaxx study participant who gets the radioactive shit

janitor to clean their dirty toilet

amazon delivery guy to bring their condom and dildo

Military drafting always prey on loser men without purpose in their life.

police. society loves it when you have a monopoly of violence to further push their feminist anti-male anti-white agendas
This one hits, man. If foids felt even a fraction of male desperation, their crime rate would be off the chart. It's just way too insane that anything could validate male suffering is not 'quantifiable', or outright ignored because 'men suffer, foids most affect.'

They expect average men to join the army as it protects the stacies from oblivion. You are expendable with a purpose
only to serve the society, when the society doesn't serve you. It runs for women primarily and there are men at
the top trying to keep 50% of the average male population down. They squeeze you into poverty, increase rents while
wages stay the same, blame wars for shit performance, soon you guys will be on minimum wage and homeless. It
will be framed as normal and part n parcel of any big city. Since World war 2 we've been getting poorer.

Average men need to rise up. The incels are essentially average men now anyway. You could change the forum
name to AVERAGEMEN.IS and we would all be facing the same struggles caused by oppression.

What we need is the great WALK OUT. Oppressive companies will go bankrupt because they have no staff to
fund their empires. People need to withdraw their money from atms at the same time to destroy the banks
and the oppressive system.

Average men are supposed to work in entry level jobs.

Last edited: