Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment What jobs do you guys have?

• Thread starter Deleted member 19971
  • Start date
Deleted member 19971

Deleted member 19971

Pray for the souls of the Linux atheists
-
Tell me, I'm curious about the jobs you guys have. I don't really have a job, I live with my parents since I'm a unicel but in summer I work part time in the storage room of a supermarket chain. What are the kind of jobs that are being done on incels.co? High IQ or minimum wage? Tell me.

My job involves gathering information on and infiltrating problematic online communities that pose a danger to the public order

My job involves gathering information on and infiltrating problematic online communities that pose a danger to the public order
would you by any chance have a.....badge number i could see? just for...educational purposes? :feelsmega:

would you by any chance have a.....badge number i could see? just for...educational purposes? :feelsmega:
Don't worry, Lester. My job has nothing to do with my posting here. It's just a coincidence.

Don't worry, Lester. My job has nothing to do with my posting here. It's just a coincidence.

The way you said Lester was creepy as shit. No one has referred to me as "Lester" like that.

:feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: