Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over What Jews have done to the United States

Every western country is like that now, near enough

I will never understand LGBT "pride". What is there to be proud of exactly? Taking huge cock up your asshole? Chopping off your own dick and larping as a woman for the rest of your life? Be a faggot if you want but keep it to yourself. Nobody gives a shit about your fag parades and rainbow flags :feelsUgh:

jews are cool. they used to get bumfucked by muslims and christians but own both now.

jews are cool. they used to get bumfucked by muslims and christians but own both now.
i wish i was a jew born in israel. i could grape an arab and no one would care.

Look at all these mindless NPCs parading around thinking they're being "unique" and "themselves" yet they're all just conforming to exactly how the jews have programmed them to act and think through all the media they consume.

Look at all these mindless NPCs parading around thinking they're being "unique" and "themselves" yet they're all just conforming to exactly how the jews have programmed them to act and think through all the media they consume.
They don't know how badly they're being fucked over. In their lust for freedom they have enslaved themselves.

I will never understand LGBT "pride". What is there to be proud of exactly? Taking huge cock up your asshole? Chopping off your own dick and larping as a woman for the rest of your life? Be a faggot if you want but keep it to yourself. Nobody gives a shit about your fag parades and rainbow flags :feelsUgh:
It's sexual fetish and perversion month. It's that special time of the year that perverts feel the need to pester everyone else about which type of genitalia they like to rub against theirs, regardless of whether the other people like to rub against the same kind of genitalia as they do.

Kikes are a neurotic and unhinged bunch. They have to spread their mental disease to others like a zombified host.

Americancels, your grandfathers fought for this :lul:. Patton was right, you defeated the wrong enemy.

one time I was at an airport saw a dude with rainbow sock it was quite funny.

The Jewnited States