Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel What I've learned while spending yet another lonely Christmas

RealSchizo

RealSchizo

Non-NT rights activist, spergcel, NT destroyer
★★★★★
Is that I'd love to spend it with a cute gf while we are cuddling and listeing to "Mariah Carey - All I want for Christmas is you". Instead I spent it with my dad who got drunk and went to sleep. Not experiencing Christmas romance while being young is a death sentence a life not worth living.

I completely agree, no toilet wants to spend Christmas with me and basically every popular Christmas song is about romance, every Christmas film is about romance. Yet here I am suffering.

I completely agree, no toilet wants to spend Christmas with me and basically every popular Christmas song is about romance, every Christmas film is about romance. Yet here I am suffering.
I do not know why I do this to myself but every single Christmas I listen to the same romantic Christmas songs and it hurts but I keep fucking listening to them and imagining fake scenarios in my head.

You'll get used to it:

(20190128_084151_HDR)

juzt smoke weed , it´ll be fine

I don't like Christmas music but i like the cold weather, also are you Bulgarian OP?

I don't like Christmas music but i like the cold weather, also are you Bulgarian OP?
Yes I am Bulgarian but I honestly dislike the cold weather but enjoy the Christmas spirit which I used to experience as a 7 year old kid. Ever since then life went to shit , parents divorced and I went through years of bullying and humiliation in high school and middle school which lowered my self-esteem to the point of me being so social anxious that I cannot even imagine to ask a girl out whether she wants to be my girlfriend or not. I am afraid of rejection and going through the same humiliation that used to happen every single day.

Last edited:
Instead I spent it with my dad who got drunk and went to sleep.
Same thing happened to me but at least I opened the tv and there was shawshank redemption playing on it. So I felt at least a little better about my situation