Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over .What it's like to be a ricecel in the West

The bay area sounds like a nightmare for ricecels its not much better where im at but im glad I dont live there.

JFL how brutal would it be to let him know that a broke chad is probably slaying his future wife for free in his 99 honda
The bay area sounds like a nightmare for ricecels its not much better where im at but im glad I dont live there.
Im sure it's a nightmare for anyone who isnt 6feet tall and white.

Slave so hard they can’t ignore us. :feelskek:
ovER fuck trying to chase the inferior sex. :soy:
A worthless cope of seeking constant self improvement for a roastie to settle with you for BetaBUX and resources alone.:feelssus:

I am asian woman...

Then maybe this bitch would go and suck some ricecel dick if she feels so bad for them? :feelshmm::feelsree:

Last edited:
JFL how brutal would it be to let him know that a broke chad is probably slaying his future wife for free in his 99 honda
:feelshaha: BRUTAL

That's absolutely brutal LOL but so fucking hilarious at the same time. It's like a little mouse trying to get out of its trap. Squiggle and wiggle as much as it wants but can never get out of it, no matter what it does ROFL

Last edited:
Work so hard they can’t ignore us.
There are only 24 hours in a day, Chong, it's not like Asians have many hours left after they cram math formulas and drink/smoke themselves to death with their 16 hour work days.

Work so hard that one day you may have the leftovers of what chad got effortlessly