Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal What ITfoids really think about you

blackraven

blackraven

Laff Dawn Sean
★★★★★
Itfoid

Hard for me to argue against her on a strictly logical basis. We are genetic dead ends because our parents and ancestors made bad mating choices which reduced and eliminated our chances of having a good life. We need to be provided with copes like hookers and option to die peacefully if and when we are ready to go.

Last edited:
Their right wing ancaps

Hard for me to argue against her on a strictly logical basis. We are genetic dead ends because our parents and ancestors made bad mating choices which reduced and eliminated our chances of having a good life.
that whore wants us to end because of that. Goes against bluepill that ITniggers desperately try to support

Hard for me to argue against her on a strictly logical basis. We are genetic dead ends because our parents and ancestors made bad mating choices which reduced and eliminated our chances of having a good life. We need to be provided with copes like hookers and option to die peacefully if and when we are ready to go.
Sounds like foid worhsip:feelsUgh:

Their right wing ancaps
Quite funny since they always want free stuff like free healthcare and free education, which they would probably fund from our tax dollars (most bachelor single males).

But free pussy for an incel? Oh, hell no!

sinister cunt