Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion What is your's wallpapers brocels ?

Doctor Manhattan

Doctor Manhattan

I Am Watching The Stars
-
Preferably desktop wallpapers :feelswhere:

Sometimes I leave this one for nostalgia reasons :feelscomfy:

SyZwaWQ9QXBp

Last edited:
it's the default on both my pc and my phone :feelshaha:

B7jt1lwkvk6a1

i use this for my pc and i use this for my phone

i found the image in this forum and i can't stop looking at it

The default windows wallpaper, kek

video game screenshot

The file's too big to upload, but I rotate between different vaporwave wallpapers when the impulse hits me :feelzez:
I appreciate it brocel :feelsokman:

mine is black like my soul

also preserves my oled pixels

On my computer I alternate between the windows xp default and windows vista default wallpapers for nostalgia

I recently got a new phone cause my old one broke, currently I do not have a wallpaper. I’m planning to completely theme my phone after something via widgetsmith but I’m still deciding what

On my computer I alternate between the windows xp default and windows vista default wallpapers for nostalgia

I recently got a new phone cause my old one broke, currently I do not have a wallpaper. I’m planning to completely theme my phone after something via widgetsmith but I’m still deciding what
Windows xp wallpaper is the most nostalgic wallpaper that exists kek anyway, choose a good wallpaper for your new phone brocel :feelscomfy:

choose a good wallpaper for your new phone brocel :feelscomfy:
I will, just need to find a good theme. Preferably I want it to be something nostalgic or aesthetically pleasing

Earth from space